Ph3 Moonstone Hdi *Lots of Upgrades and Shinies*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Ph3 Moonstone Hdi *Lots of Upgrades and Shinies*
Hi all,

i have a ph3 moonstone 3 door that due to not finding another shell i am going to just break up and get some money back, plan was to rebuild in another shell but unfortunately i cant find one and to be fair i need the space....

It has documented history and 160k on (replacment engine with 62k on with receipt)
Paperwork shows an uprated clutch and is intercooled with a dyno printout..

I have photoed a few bits (cant figure out how to do a photo and write so photobucket them) but if there is anything anyone wants in specific let me know:

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/mspdan/l...t=3&page=1

Anyway great british weather haulted work but heres a few bits and shinies and prices per forum rules (offers welcome), i dont mind posting or collection to make life easier:

Smoothed bonnet (slight dent) and Grille £40
Black Masks £40 SOLD
Gun Metal Cyclones (two good tyres, two ideal for change) £80
Gti6 Rear axle with no major camber, lowered believe 40mm £60
Coilovers with uprated rear shocks (need check make) £60
Smoothed boot (does have dent) £30
Rallye Blanks £10
Powerflow Exhaust system £150
Wheel with Boss £40
Boost Gauge and Pod £30
CDA filter £20
2 Slimline Fans £15 SOLD
Single Pass Intercooler with Pipework £120 SOLD
Ecu Setup with remap £40
Engine as removed (later y reg rhy) £50
Half Leather front seats which are not ripped £20
Alacantra Rears £20
Helix Clutch £150

Anything else just ask away thought start with shinies and mods as it be what is asked for more, but everything is up for grabs..

There are plenty more bits for me yet to check and photo

Open to offers to clear it all so i dont have to store loads of bits as i have far to many know.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Pics of wheel and boss
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2014, 05:26 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Pics of wheel and boss

sorry mate should made it clear if you click the link to photobucket it shows all photos, thought it was easier than a picture heavy thread

thanks
Thanks given by:
Yeah missed that haha,

Sorry not for me was hoping for a dished wheel
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is the helix a paddle clutch? Bargain if so.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Are all the brackets intact on the black masks? How much to post??
Thanks given by:
I will have the engine.
Thanks given by:
Do you have any more pictures of the intercooler setup?
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Does the cda filter need cleaning? And is the helix a paddle and what mileage it covered?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Has it got a boost pod in it not just a cut out vent?

Ignore that just looked at the pics Smile how much for 406 top elbow and slimline fans posted? Unless you or someone you know are coming to pugfest?
Thanks given by:
Sorry for delay in replies everyone i have a close family friend in hospital and things have been a bit hectic here, but heres the replies:

(29-06-2014, 07:16 AM)Poodle Wrote: Is the helix a paddle clutch? Bargain if so.

The reciept i have for the helix says it is a an organic helix if that helps, i will be taking it out anyway so will get some photos and confirm if it is a paddle clutch or not, although it is alot heavier to drive with so i would imagine it is, dont want to tell anyone wrong so will check.

(29-06-2014, 08:23 AM)Jamieh2013 Wrote: Are all the brackets intact on the black masks? How much to post??

The black masks have all brackets intact yes as have checked this morning. Postage to mainland UK tracked and insured will be £10

(29-06-2014, 08:36 AM)DeeTurbo Wrote: I will have the engine.

I have already replied to your pm

(29-06-2014, 08:41 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: Do you have any more pictures of the intercooler setup?

I will get you some as it is still fitted to the car and havent had chance to remove it yet, this will be done by the end of today hopefully, unless i have to go back to the hospital this afternoon but will keep you posted

(29-06-2014, 09:02 PM)deggerz Wrote: Has it got a boost pod in it not just a cut out vent?

Ignore that just looked at the pics Smile how much for 406 top elbow and slimline fans posted? Unless you or someone you know are coming to pugfest?

Cant make pugfest i have alot on currently but more than happy to post items. I have dropped you a pm buddy

(29-06-2014, 08:42 PM)rd070707 Wrote: Does the cda filter need cleaning? And is the helix a paddle and what mileage it covered?

The bmc cda is similiar to a k & n and does obviously need a clean from time to time but not oiling as it is bad for a hdi, as to the clutch please read poodle's reply. The clutch has been used for a year and has covered roughly 18-20k but will get photos like i say for people.

Thanks all
Thanks given by:
anyone else?
Thanks given by:
whats the code on the remapped ecu? is it stage 1?
[Image: 13073041_458228241037318_1249062425_o_zpsoh6qf7gu.jpg]
Thanks given by:
any of these bits still available??

interested in the suspension bits if you can post??
Thanks given by:
sorry for slow reply guys,

(02-07-2014, 01:33 PM)tysonbully2k12 Wrote: whats the code on the remapped ecu? is it stage 1?

I have proof of a stage 1 remap but it is alot quicker than mine which is stage one so i believe with the bits it is stage 2 but no proof of bhp for it, can get codes if interested though?

(04-07-2014, 11:48 AM)thebluepearl Wrote: any of these bits still available??

interested in the suspension bits if you can post??

All the parts that havent got sold next to them i still have currently mate been busy so not much time on here of late. If you drop me a message sure we can sort something

thanks
Thanks given by:
We're you based pal! I want the Coilovers! Would you do a deal if I said I wanted the back beam Aswell!
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 07:19 PM)Alex4193 Wrote: We're you based pal! I want the Coilovers! Would you do a deal if I said I wanted the back beam Aswell!

drop us a message mate
Thanks given by:
Just wondered if you have any pics of the intercooler setup yet?
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 10:52 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: Just wondered if you have any pics of the intercooler setup yet?

The intercooler setup is sold mate sorry. The pictures are in the photobucket link on the first post, hope this helps

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Any idea what mileage the clutch has done?
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2014, 11:03 AM)ct-hdi Wrote: Any idea what mileage the clutch has done?

As per previous post: The clutch has been used for a year and has covered roughly 18-20k but will get photos like i say for people.
Thanks given by:
still got most of this left guys, open to offers as im clearing out Smile
Thanks given by:
This will be being broken fully as of next week hopefulyl when the estate is running again so anyone want anything else before i just scrap it or ebay it, open to offers Smile
Thanks given by:
anyone need anything, change in circumstances means im going to have to move within the next couple months so know i just need get everything gone...
Thanks given by:
Location?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Holbeach Lincolnshire but quite happy to post mate Smile
Thanks given by:
what is the rear bumper like?
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2014, 03:35 PM)procta Wrote: what is the rear bumper like?

It is cracked mate so not really any good for anything :/
Thanks given by:
still got alternator? any idea mileage its done?
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 05:10 PM)ct-hdi Wrote: still got alternator? any idea mileage its done?

yes mate still have it, done 62k roughly

thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: GTi6 brake upgrades + refurbed calipers Piggy 22 6,192 24-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  FOR SALE: Clear out of induction shinies, xud and Xu10!! ozonehostile 12 4,761 18-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: td_dan
  FOR SALE: Shinies and Go faster bits, coilovers and more. jammapic 34 5,681 13-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Last Post: jammapic