£195 for my 1.6 petrol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: £195 for my 1.6 petrol
I'm selling my 306 which I brought just under a year ago as I am after a HDI. I need the car sold before I go on holiday on the 30th of this month.

The car has little service history with loads of receipts provided by the previous owner. MOT runs out feb 2015 and taxed until April 2015.

Overall the car drives well only downside to the drive is a heavy clutch which correct me if I'm wrong is common on these cars?

Exterior is no way in perfect showroom condition it has the dents and scratches as expected with any car of this age but still very tidy. It's been lowered with 17" cheap chav style alloys (only being honest lol) these were put on by the former owner and I've not got round to changing them. It also has phase 3 twin optic crystal headlights.

Interior is very clean only major problem with interior is that the driver side door cars is falling off (may require a new one).

This car is ideal for a cheap run around it's been priced at £195 for a quick sale as I need it gone before I leave for my holiday.

I will follow up with a comment containing pictures shortly

[attachment=17156]

[attachment=17157]

[attachment=17158]

[attachment=17159]
Thanks given by:
Mate if this is still for sale I'll pick it up Saturday. Pm me
Thanks given by:
This is an absolute bargain. GLWTS.
Thanks given by: