For sale GTIDI-5 need it gone. Offers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale GTIDI-5 need it gone. Offers
I'm thinking of selling the GTIDI but no rush until I find another car.

So the car was a GTI but has been converted to an XUD engine from a late 406 with fairly low mile (74k I believe), including new cam belt, pulleys ect along with a Gov modded Bosch (from JOEY) and a K14.
It's at standard boost at a healthy 13PSI and fuelling is set to standard.
I fitted a FMIC with a new piping kit and a pair of new 12" slim fans wired to come on with the A/C switch. So it's ripe and ready for a tune.
Obviously it's a GTI body so you get the brakes, nice interior and so on so it is the best of both.

Quick spec

XUD DHX engine
Bosch
FMIC and slimlines
Inline filter
GTI suspension and brakes (standard on the car) but lowered 60 mm and coil overs on the front
Dunlop front and Michelin rears
New pads at front and rears included
Deep dish steering wheel
Wind deflectors
New solid gear linkages
Decat exhaust with a sportex back box
Original interior
Dynamated boot floor and front doors
Boost gauge

I'm sure there's more but will update if I remember.

It's got T+T until September all it will need as far as I can see is the rear pads fitted as they are very low, I just haven't had the time.
The lower engine mount will benifit from being changed but it's been like it for a year. I will supply a brand new from Peugeot item though.

So it does need a little TLC, it's not perfect but it is a French car.... If your genuinely interested PM

I'm going to put it up for £650 Ono

Pictures loading
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Pm 'd Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Make me a serious offer, no food or drinks or sexual favours as I've got enough of them Wink
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Some photos of the little beast

Here was my project thread from when I got it as a gti and how it transformed to a xud:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3700.html

And then when strictly_perv/Max took it on:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-23559.html
Thanks given by:
I'm starting to wish I'd not spent £700 on my Meridian now...that looks sweet. GLWTS.
Thanks given by:
Is it still registered with the xu10?
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Messaged
Thanks given by:
If I didn't have the phase 1 I'd be making you an offer.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
i'll buy the phase 1 trent, you make said offer then Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Don't spose you would swap for a 51 plate xsara vts?
Thanks given by:
OOOOOOO all of the want Sad

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I've got a new car now so won't be after swapping it.
I really need it gone PM me serious offers Smile
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 08:28 AM)strictly_perv Wrote: I've got a new car now so won't be after swapping it.

are those pics recent above . . . . . silly woman just wrote my car off yesterday so i'm in the market if they pay me out soon . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 04:15 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(29-06-2014, 08:28 AM)strictly_perv Wrote: I've got a new car now so won't be after swapping it.

are those pics recent above . . . . . silly woman just wrote my car off yesterday so i'm in the market if they pay me out soon . .Smile

You know you want a '6 anyway Wink
Thanks given by:
no i don't want a 6 lol, a 6 with a proper engine in i might tolerate though Big Grin ... Plus they won't pay me enough for your car i imagine ... Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 06:23 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: no i don't want a 6 lol, a 6 with a proper engine in i might tolerate though Big Grin ... Plus they won't pay me enough for your car i imagine ... Smile

Well this is a '6 with a 'proper engine' Rolleyes
The photos are current. although... she's missing a grill and a badge...
Thanks given by:
If it helps i've got a Diablo grill if who ever buys it wants it, yours for the cost of post...
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 04:23 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote:
(30-06-2014, 06:23 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: no i don't want a 6 lol, a 6 with a proper engine in i might tolerate though Big Grin ... Plus they won't pay me enough for your car i imagine ... Smile

i'm waiting on their insurance to pay out atm and not sure if i can fix my old one or not, suppose i'd better check out if it's gonna make much difference on insurance too . .
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 06:45 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(01-07-2014, 04:23 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote:

i'm waiting on their insurance to pay out atm and not sure if i can fix my old one or not, suppose i'd better check out if it's gonna make much difference on insurance too . .

I think someone is planning on picking the car up on Saturday..

With regards to insurance; I explained to the 2 insurance companies that I used when I own the car that the car had an engine change, I explained everything that it had etc. They said that as long as the power doesnt exceed GTI bhp then it's okay. There was no danger of that.
Thanks given by:
no worries, rather have a phase 1 anyway lol Smile
Thanks given by:
If this doesn't sell please pm me, cash waiting!
Thanks given by:
Did this sell?
Thanks given by:
A sale fell through, PM replied too.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Text you.
Thanks given by:
This still for sale?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I believe so, yes
Thanks given by:
Still for sale Smile
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Bump! Make me an offer
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Bit of a shame it's registered as a GTi-6 still, as it will make the insurance a lot higher for most I guess.

I'm looking around for something diesel to mess about with again at the moment and I am very tempted by a GTi with a diesel in it.... BUT, it's just a bit rich for something I will literally tune to destruction.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
It's an easy thing to change, being my sisters car I never got round to registering it to my name. If your interested just make an offer Smile
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  venitian green d turbo for sale offers bayley 26 5,829 15-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Last Post: TarnLad2013