Yorkshiremen.....ASSEMBLE!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yorkshiremen.....ASSEMBLE!!
I need recommendations of places to stay in Whitby that are as cheap as possible? Also, a list of places that you are allowed to park up over night because I need to go pick my surfboard up from there, and if I can find a cheap place to stay I will take the Fiesta as it does well over 70mpg on a run so will be cheaper to get there and back, or if not I will take my brothers T4 and crash in the back but it only does about 40mpg so will cost nearly double to get there and back but wont have to pay for somewhere to stay Tongue

Any help/suggestions/recommendations appreciated!

Muchos Gracias
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i found a cheap place mate and Whitby isn't cheap on the whole . . . .it's called kiki's place . . . . no parking though . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers for that Matt, rep....oh.....wait (lol). Just googled it and came up with Kika's? Would that be it? Rooms start about £45ish a night...might work out cheaper to take the Van

Also are there any camping areas locally as I don't mind crashing in a tent or the T4?
Thanks given by:
Craig-o Wrote:Cheers for that Matt, rep....oh.....wait (lol). Just googled it and came up with Kika's? Would that be it? Rooms start about £45ish a night...might work out cheaper to take the Van

Also are there any camping areas locally as I don't mind crashing in a tent or the T4?
yeah that's probs right mate . . . .she did us a deal for 2 or 3 nights . . . . .elsewhere was quite a bit more . .Smile

phone her (nice women) explain what you're doing and say you'd like her cheapest room . . . probs do you summit a bit cheaper i reckon . .Smile

also just thought, go and eat in the Magpie . . . . .best fish restarant in the freaking world! . . . . :dance:
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:
Craig-o Wrote:Cheers for that Matt, rep....oh.....wait (lol). Just googled it and came up with Kika's? Would that be it? Rooms start about £45ish a night...might work out cheaper to take the Van

yeah that's probs right mate . . . .she did us a deal for 2 or 3 nights . . . . .elsewhere was quite a bit more . .Smile

phone her (nice women) explain what you're doing and say you'd like her cheapest room . . . probs do you summit a bit cheaper i reckon . .Smile

also just thought, go and eat in the Magpie . . . . .best fish restarant in the freaking world! . . . . :dance:

Is Kika young/fit? I could suggest it being cheaper again sharing her bed and me paying in kind Wink :dance: :happy-bouncymagenta: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncyred: :happy-jumpeveryone:

And I'll be sure to check that place out. Apparently the beach is quite nice there. Could probably go up and back in 1 day but google maps are quoting me 5 hours to get there so dont fancy doing 10 hours of driving in one day, would rather explore the area for the day, crash and then come back the following day
Thanks given by: