Press Article from back in the day....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Press Article from back in the day....
mk1 dturbo advert....65mpg...
Thanks given by:
Hmmm don't think i've had quite that much out of mine Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
64mpg!? lol I take it that's the extra, extra urban figure....
Thanks given by:
on a decent run mine will do that mpg easily...haha
Thanks given by:
I've got about 53 so far (when I've done the brim to brim calculation) in my '99 Meridian non-HDi. Mid 60s would be fantastic...
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 07:58 AM)DavidA Wrote: I've got about 53 so far (when I've done the brim to brim calculation) in my '99 Meridian non-HDi. Mid 60s would be fantastic...

To be fair it is now quite old!

(24-06-2014, 09:30 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 64mpg!? lol I take it that's the extra, extra urban figure....

Perhaps rolling down hills in gear lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I got 60 in the cabby on my way to the lakes the other week... on veg oil!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 09:30 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 64mpg!? lol I take it that's the extra, extra urban figure....

Perhaps rolling down hills in gear lmao
[/quote]

Lol, nope.....its an XUD so mech injection.... It still injects every cycle whether its on over run or not...so rolling down hill in gear actually uses more than just coasting/idling in one lol. Tongue

And David - 53mpg from a Non-turbo is terrible...I average that in a remapped HDi with a lead foot! lol
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 09:54 AM)Toms306 Wrote: And David - 53mpg from a Non-turbo is terrible...I average that in a remapped HDi with a lead foot! lol

I've got a turbo...
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 10:14 AM)DavidA Wrote:
(25-06-2014, 09:54 AM)Toms306 Wrote: And David - 53mpg from a Non-turbo is terrible...I average that in a remapped HDi with a lead foot! lol

I've got a turbo...

Ah sorry, I read 'non-HDi' as 'non-turbo' lol, my bad. I take it you've got an XUD then lol.
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 10:26 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Ah sorry, I read 'non-HDi' as 'non-turbo' lol, my bad. I take it you've got an XUD then lol.

Sorry, yes. That would have made it less confusing. Almost 173,000 miles, history from its second owner back in 2002ish...hoping it lasts me a while.
Thanks given by:
I average 60 ish with a heavy foot and fun coaling audis
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: