New to Forum - My new 306 needs Isofix!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum - My new 306 needs Isofix!
Hi there.
I'm new - having owned a 98 1.9 TD 306 hatch in Gold no less - I have recently moved back to these cars - purchasing an estate this time.
1.9 non Turbo 2001 model in Silver - I think it's great.
Misses has the 307 1.4L

My old Pug had 220 thousand miles before I eventually sold her on - I changed engines and turbos & wheel bearings - all that kinda stuff.
The new car only has 93K on the clock so as far as work needed - a rear slave and a break switch and she's right as rain.

Unfortunately I cannot post yet but I cant seem to find a set of rear Isofix child safety seat bars anywhere and I see there are a few that come up here from time to time.

Id be hugely appreciative if someone could get me in touch or PM me. Have a baby boy and another on the way so really need this as I plan to keep the car for the next few years. It would mean I can take the family away on holiday if I get these in for august.... (have paypal too).

Thanks in advance,
Clayton
Thanks given by:
I have an isofix system here, but you cannot PM yet as you don't have enough posts or time online.

Welcome along too Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Better get typing so.
I'll be back in a bit - thanks Grant.

Really stuck for this item and cant get them for love or money.......
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 02:52 PM)clayton306 Wrote: Better get typing so.
Just thought I'd add a pic of the new chariot
I'll be back in a bit - thanks Grant.

Really stuck for this item and cant get them for love or money.......
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Thanks.
I don't suppose one of the more charitable of you could take pity on me. Perhaps even pop the isofix up on ebay for me? I'll pick it up from there.
Thanks given by:
Where are you located?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Hi all.
Since buying the car Ive replaced the rear brake switch (thanks to this forum I dint have to pull out the whole dash). A rear slave cylinder which was weeping and not working any more....
I've also put her through the test and she failed on from wishbone bushes which were an nightmare to put back on and refit (used a size 22 socket and a big hammer)- If you don't get them straight you end up twisting the rubber bush to bolt up the wishbone correctly - think I may be replacing the bush again in a year or so because of this..

And rear flexy brake pipes which were very easy to replace.....

Next up is a set of 15 x 8 wolfrace alloys and Falcon tire's which I'm getting for 200 quid....

Central locking not working from the key so that's the next job to tackle..... Thankfully the forum here has given me some good places to start looking.
Thanks given by:
I'm in southern Ireland just outside Dublin but I'm more than happy to pay the postage or courier.
It means I can take the kids in the car and the wife would be happy they are safe.
Also were planning holiday in mid Aug on the West coast so it would mean Id have the car in shape for that too.......

Have another baby on the way so long term I'll need it one way or the other.

Thanks for coming back to me.
Thanks given by:
You should be able to receive private messages but not send them till you hit 20 posts.

So grant, you could send him your details if you fancied Smile
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Hi there - Thanks for that.
Can has NCT (MOT) later today.
Had alignment done on Sat so she's driving nice and straight now......(look mom no hands!!!)
Fingers crossed she will pass and that's that for another year Smile I'll be treating her to a nice set of 8 spoke wolf race alloys on falcon directional's.

After that I'll do doing all the fluids - gearbox oil and coolant etc......
Need to get the posts up to 20 so I can contact some you you on the IM - Loving what I'm reading so far - some of you guys are nuts.....

I'm currently rebuilding a class c wright-off Triumph Speed Triple 955i at the moment - so cant seem to keep the hands clean this whether.
Can pop up pics if anyone is interested...... it's my second speedy - Love them......
Thanks given by:
Pics of current project....
Thanks given by:
Hi all.
Just a thanks to the forum for the support getting the isofix. Poodle sorted me in the end.

Had to remove the existing pannel behind the seats and remove it.
Very easy fit.
Thanks given by:
Nice colour on that bike!
Suzuki Santana Vitara 1.9 Td (Xud9) 3Dr
Thanks given by:
She's just about done now. Thanks.
Thanks given by: