1.4/1.6 aftermarket exhaust inc. catalyst.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 1.4/1.6 aftermarket exhaust inc. catalyst.
As above, should fit all 1.4's and 1.6's with the underfloor cat, comes with a 3 year old catalyst, and a cat back system in 2.25" bore, tailpipe is 2.5" IIRC (Might be 3" actually, will check):

[Image: TUexhaust.jpg]

[Image: TUexhaust2.jpg]

If you're wondering at the marks, it's just mud from me playing down gravel lanes, I'll give it a wash tommorow. £65 ono
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Is it a genuine cat ripp ? And will you post ?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
No, it's an aftermarket cat Darren, otherwise I'd've weighed it in instead Big Grin

Can post, but I'll have to measure it up and get a quote.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Does it pass MOT's? You only said the other day that aftermarket Cats are a waste of time to me lol....

Need a system for a 1.6tu
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
They are, I haven't found anywhere making decent quality replacements compared to OEM yet - it tells you a story when you can scrap an OEM cat for more than an aftermarket one costs Big Grin - this one was an only-juster every time for the past 2 years on the emissions. But then, my head needs new valve guides, so part of it was that too.
Thanks given by:
SOLD
Thanks given by: