Hello from Wrexham

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Wrexham
Hi guys. Thought id do the polite thing and say hello rather just browsing other peoples posts. I've been a GTi-6 owner for 12 years (same car) which is now garaged while i turn it into a track weapon. My daily is a Phase 1 D turbo, totally standard.... for now. Bought a Bosch pump at the weekend, so let the tuning (and veg oil) commence. ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Well paddy from ireland here hws things :-)
Thanks given by:
Hi Paddy... I think things are about to get expensive. Too much good info on here, I'm already mentally spending money I don't have on making the old DT go faster.
Thanks given by:
Lol ye on here can make u do that all right :-) how long u got the dturbo
Thanks given by:
Ive had it 6 months. Bought it cheap with a goosed lucas pump. There were no Bosch's around at the time so put another lucas on and it lasted 3 days so changed it yet again. I ran my old DT on veg oil with a bosch pump so I want to do that again. I have a cash and carry card so can get it it 20 litre drums for around £20.00. Happy days
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Cheers Mcvite
Thanks given by:
As said in my project thread, glad you seen the sticker in my window and joined the club!

Get some pics up of the '6 and d tub! Smile
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Will do mate.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Thank you Smile
Thanks given by: