Anthracite Mi16 alloys + Yoko Parada Spec 2 tyres

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Anthracite Mi16 alloys + Yoko Parada Spec 2 tyres
My set of Mi16 wheels are up for sale, all 4 are wrapped in matching Yoko Parada Spec 2 tyres, approx 3-4mm of tread across them all. They've been painted in proper Anthracite (i.e. they have a slight blue metallic fleck in them, they're not just dark grey), all are straight and true with no major damage, but they're not perfect, they have their normal share of stonechips from 5 years of me hooning around on 'em, and there's little bubbling in some spots.
But saying that, they still look awesome on a Ph1 Big Grin

[attachment=16585]

[attachment=16586]

£135 ono for the 4 of 'em.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Also have a set of these in silver with various tyres (Pirelli and Dunlop mainly), I'll dig them out and get some photo's tommorow, I originally bought them to refurb so they need some TLC, but I'd take £80 ono for those.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
What size are the wheels please? Are they 15 or 16 inch sorry if that's a daft question
Thanks given by:
Thery are awesome. Im sure theyre 15s
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Mmmm wonder if they would clear my brakes?
Thanks given by:
Yep, they're 15x6J ET29, 195/50 tyre's on 'em.
Thanks given by:
The silver set + tyre pics - £80 ono

Missed one of the tyres in the closeups, but you get the idea. (Set of 5)
[Image: th_DSCF5564.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5563.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5562.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5561.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5560.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5559.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5558.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5557.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5556.jpg]
[Image: th_DSCF5565.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Silver wheels provisionally sold
Thanks given by:
Got a spare centre cap at all?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
No, afraid not.
Thanks given by:
Quite like the look of these for my, Rotherham is a bit far.

GLWTS
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I can price up postage if you want?

edit: £30.50 shipping via Paisley Freight.
Thanks given by:
Do they require spacers at all I.e Did you have any and also what bolt seat type do they need?
Thanks given by:
They require 10mm spacers can get a set of hub entries for £40 with bolts on ebay
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Balls... More than I want to spend, I'm out!
Thanks given by:
You can get away without them at the front, as I ran 'em like that with my longer wishbones, although it might make the steering a little numb.
Thanks given by:
Bump, still sat here, looking lonely, waiting to make another Ph1 look awesome...Wink
Thanks given by:
Any ideas what these would look like on a 309? Very tempted..;-)
Thanks given by:
Well, they don't look bad on a 205:

[Image: combe-eurofest2007.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Arghh I dunno , they are some really nice wheels:-P...
Thanks given by:
Sold Smile
Thanks given by:
Tempted to buy a 405 just so I can put thes on it!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alloys with Tyres and rear lights + more Moonstone2.0 10 3,028 15-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  16" nimrod alloys with tyres Leemus 5 1,854 07-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Last Post: jayspug86
  alloys with tyres jayspug86 2 1,356 01-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Last Post: jayspug86