PHOTOGRAPHERS!! - A FCS/Pugfest/PPCITP request.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHOTOGRAPHERS!! - A FCS/Pugfest/PPCITP request.
So for all the budding photographers here I would love a decent pic of my estate looking fast on the track as I'd love to get it blown up and put on canvas to go on the wall. If anyone gets a really good one I'd pay for the full size original (maybe £10-£20).

I don't know particularly what angle I'm looking for but I did see a couple of great ones of cars from last years pugfest with long distance shots with alot of background and all the scenery and I liked those.

Track times are 1430-1630 at FCS and I have 4 of the early bird (first thing in the morning) runs at Pugfest.
Thanks given by:
I would be interested in a similar arrangement at Pugfest. Good idea chris Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Yeah man, thought I'd put it out there. I know theres a few people with very shiny cameras who like to show off their work and some who'd like to start breaking into the professional side of things so I'm sure we could come to an arrangement especially as they'll be there taking photos anyway.
Thanks given by:
my friend is coming along with me to FCS and he's a really good photographer, i could ask him if he could take some for you Smile if you guys are interested
Thanks given by:
I would love to do this. But did not buy trips or anything for FCS. Sad

I don't think anyone local is going up on the day either.
Thanks given by:
I've not got an expensive, shiny camera, but i'll happily try and get a few decent pics for you mate. I just ordered a spare battery this morning, and i emptied the memory card today as well, and i will be making doubly sure its in the camera before we leave. Don't want a repeat of last year! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll be there at PPCITP as always Smile
Thanks given by:
i'll be at pugfest, i always bring my camera to shows, although i took so many at coombe last time i can't even remember the day except through the pics i took...lol
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
How about a video? 10 seconds of footage... 60 fps £600 please! Big Grin

Serious though im off the track at that time so Ill keep an (birds) eye (view) out for you!

Thanks given by:
^^ Thats awesome Sam
Thanks given by:
Carlos takes some great photos, theres about 10,000 photos of my car in exsistance, but every single one of them is rubbish except the ones this man took haha.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ladysteve will have her camera no doubt so we'll be about to get some snaps, i'll have the action camera as well so if someone brings a micro sd they can borrow it apart from 11:45-1:45
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Im crap at taking photos... I have no idea how i am going to manage charging the batteries on the go pro, quadcopter and the cannon!

ALSO ive only just realised there isnt any drifting this year... I was planning on flying the quad nice and close and getting some decent drift footage. I cant do the same for this stunt bike team because ill get told off! hardly worth going now Tongue
Thanks given by:
I'd love a few good pics of the Benz if anyone wants to Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'll have my camera at FCS, will take photos
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2014, 10:24 PM)SRowell Wrote: Im crap at taking photos... I have no idea how i am going to manage charging the batteries on the go pro, quadcopter and the cannon!

ALSO ive only just realised there isnt any drifting this year... I was planning on flying the quad nice and close and getting some decent drift footage. I cant do the same for this stunt bike team because ill get told off! hardly worth going now Tongue

if you got that thing above, feel free to give it to me, ill go for you =D
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Same I suppose if anyone fancies getting any nice pics of the 6
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Tbh I thought this was standard practice for the likes of curt to take a load, obviously the same goes for me please Smile
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'd also be very interested in this.

Please dont take any photos of me crashed or broken down though if that happens lol
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
Thanks given by:
Ill have mine with me.

just got a new camera s in that "take pictures of everything" stage lol

Also have a suction mount so I can mount my camera to the inside of the car if anybody wants me to passengers ride with them I'll film it Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Ill have my go pro and mounts if anyone wants to borrow it for track time. Also got a bar clamp for a dslr too. Im in the themed paddock so ill be right by the que/pit.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I would be more than happy, as per usual. However I'm not going, so can't help I'm afraid.
Thanks given by:
Same request still stands for Pugfest, I've got 4 of the early bird runs (9am-10am)
Thanks given by:
All the pictures I have of my gti6 are all in various states of disrepair in my workshop haha, be nice to have some action shots. Be on the Hill for pm runs
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Happy to donate for a minter picture of mine on the hill...early birds...as the mrs be with me for most of them!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If i can be in two places at once I will
Thanks given by:
Ive got 4 early birds too! D: Will try and get photos of people again.
Thanks given by:
Me too...quite like to take pics of my own car up the hill ...hmmm...time travel may need to be invented asap
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
The early bird runs are gonna be 306oc only LOL theres loads of us with a few of them.
Thanks given by:
I'll take plenty of pictures if someone gives me a lift Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else had to pay to receive an advert re: PPCITP 2014..? Poodle 17 2,212 05-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Ben
  Pugfest request jammapic 3 1,066 16-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo