Fk 306 coil overs (new) plus parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fk 306 coil overs (new) plus parts
Still havnt heard from this guy Sad his been online a couple of times but no reply yet to whats happening with the pump.

Online again a second ago still no reply. Anyone got any suggestions to get hold of him?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I see your online atm. Whats happening with the pump??!!!!

Sent another pm? Tracking number???
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
How hard is it to send a tracking number!! This is unacceptable I paid you on tuesday and you said 24 hour delivery its now saturday.
Thanks given by:
Open a PayPal case ASAP imo...
Thanks given by:
Bank transfered stupidly Sad my last bosxh got lost in post so I jumped on this one. He says his sent it and I asked for a tracking number. This was yesterday lunch time he said he would get the tracking number to me asap. Still havnt heard though

His Online again now hopefully with tracking number
Thanks given by:
Its been a week no tracking number recived. He did get back to me and said he sent it and would get number to me asap. Ive messaged him saying tracking number now or money back.
Thanks given by:
Name and shame!
Thanks given by:
I will do if ihe doesnt get back to me by tomorrow. His been online again since I pmd him but nothing back still. If his tried to take my money and run his made a big mistake
Thanks given by:
Closed due to complaint received by member for goods not being sold/arriving.

Please remember everyone, we are not responsible for sales on this forum but we will do what we can to assist.

Please make sure that whenever you pay you use secure methods to do so.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 coil overs pbell283 12 1,596 25-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: pbell283