Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innovate LC-1 wideband + Bosch wideband sensor
Bought this last week and have installed it (so its tested and sold as fully working) But have now changed my mind and have my eyes on something else.

Its a few years old but fully working and comes with a Bosch wide band lambda, the controller with plenty of cable for any install, the serial cable for data logging (software is a free download from their website) and a copper heat sink for turbo or close to manifold use.
It has two outputs, 1 wide band 0-5v output suitable for gauges and 1 narrowband 0-1v suitable for an ecu input. The controller will simulate a standard narrow band sensor so you can retain your standard lambda input on the standard ecu or an aftermarket one whilst having access to data logging or if you want one, a gauge.

All ready to be boxed up and sent out (or i can give it to you in person at FCS next weekend).

£70 delivered Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 GTI6/Rallye Genuine Cat with Bosch Lambda Sensor £60 roland rat 2 1,715 16-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Wideband lambda with Innovate LC-1 controller DemonDriverDan 0 668 05-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DemonDriverDan
  Bosch GTI6 MAP sensor Phase 2 lewisdmz 2 2,289 08-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Last Post: lewisdmz