remap?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remap?
Hi all anyone available in Wiltshire to read my ecu and email it off then load new on. I have laptop lead etc but non of it is working.
Thanks given by:
Which part isn't working? What are you using?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I got mpps lead and disc. Basically the disc isn't working won't download on to laptop I've tried four laptops xp, windows 8, and 7 still nothing also tried downloading the software off the website no luck.
Thanks given by:
http://hdi-tuning.co.uk/ecu-remapping/downloads.html software available here, guide on setup and using the tool too, should come in handy...
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
your welcome to add team viewer and message me your log in details, i can then remotely install it for you if it helps? ps what o/s are you using?
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2014, 02:33 PM)pro_steve Wrote: http://hdi-tuning.co.uk/ecu-remapping/downloads.html software available here, guide on setup and using the tool too, should come in handy...

Ive done everything as it should but the software won't even come up on any laptop to download Sad the software needs to come up to download it. So im not even getting the mpps page up to start anything.
Thanks given by:
Just thought id add ive had 205steve help me out with this great guy knows his stuff very well. would recommend if anyone is in the same boat as me. Genuine chap and certainly knows alot about the mapping feild. Couldn't thank you enough got me out of shit to be honest Smile
Thanks given by:
Glad i could help you out mate
Thanks given by:
just read this..

if i nstall that steve, and take the laptop out and stick it under the bonnet, can you do my head gasket for me too? =D
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Lol that would be epic if I could mate I would leave my spare laptop at the unit with my 205 and crack on from home sat on the sofa!
Thanks given by:
Will remapping the car make it more healthy? I go 70mph at 3000 revs which shouldnt be like that.. i cant remap it yet but thinking of doing so next year, and what is the highest BHP i can go to?
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Remapping won't change the rpm at which your engine revs at a given speed as that's a mechanical fixed linkage within the gearbox,
Thanks given by:
ohh, ok mate, will get a mechanic to have a look, cheers..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
All you have to do is find a diffrent box. Sounds like you have a xud box in there not a hdi. Hdi boxes tend to be about 2500 at 70
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, as above. Also, have a look around the guide section, the questions you've asked and a lot i suspect you're about to are all covered in there. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: