Reasons for pulling to left?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons for pulling to left?
Had the tracking done by another place and the steering wheel is pretty much straight now, still pulls to left when letting go of wheel but i'll just deal with it for now. Turns out that the drivers side was 0.6 degrees off. I have a printout that ill put up later

That's what I meant lol a quick google search suggests that people say it makes quite a difference to the handling when polybushed
Question is now do I go superflex or powerflex and then do I go fast road/purple or race/black
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
wow, 0.6 off. thats a lot.

I bet the tyres have worn in to that now.
Swap the fronts left to right and see if it changes things.

I did the tracking on mine myself...piece of string and tape measure. Wasnt right. Went to tracking place, was as I has setup and fine, swapped wheels left to right and it basically fixed it!!

just need to sort damn wheel wobble now
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Would have to have tyres removed as they directionals and can't be asked.

Have ordered superflex "race" spec brake reaction bar/tie bar bushes apparently theses are the ones to change if any as C2K previously mentioned
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
If you just swapped them though and went for a quick spin...you'd soon know the difference.

If it works, then you knows its tyres!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Quote:Reasons for pulling to left?

seeing blue lights in the rear view mirror Makeup

sorry i may have had a drink or two Rofl
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 08:18 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Would have to have tyres removed as they directionals and can't be asked.

Sorry mate, but this is driving me up the wall; it's "arsed", as in "can't be arsed". f*cking northeners...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(23-06-2014, 05:59 AM)Poodle Wrote:
(17-06-2014, 08:18 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Would have to have tyres removed as they directionals and can't be asked.

Sorry mate, but this is driving me up the wall; it's "arsed", as in "can't be arsed". f*cking northeners...

Better than being a southern nancy :p
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2014, 05:59 AM)Poodle Wrote:

Who's asking?
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulling to the right Niall 47 15,432 14-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Ican
  Pulling left and right rocker8742 6 1,932 24-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: rocker8742