Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2014
Hi everybody
I have just got myself a 306 HDi it has some problems basicly I got sold a pup but cos I have not got loads of cash but I do have time i am going to try and sort it out so watch this space.
Posts: 6,367
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
48
Location: South Yorks.
Car Model/Spec: Rouge vallelunga 5 door Dturbo
welcome to the club mate, you're in the right place for advice on fixing her anyway . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Welcome along mate. Get some pictures up and start looking around for the faults. If you cant find them get up a new thread
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.