GI: My HDi BMC CDA Intake Setup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI: My HDi BMC CDA Intake Setup
Don't really want to have to sell this because it sounds epic, but want to raise some money to get my cambelt done.

Included in the sale is the intake snorkel from a 1.4/1.6 TU car which mounts directly to a silicone reducer, the BMC CDA airbox which has recently been stripped down, filter cleaned (not oiled - not recommended on a HDi) and the rusted screws replaced. There is then another silicone reducer which allows it to mate straight up to the HDi MAF (not included) and I have then cut a standard intake elbow which goes straight from the MAF to the intake. Basically everything you need minus a MAF sensor, but this is assuming you use your own.

I can get more pics on request, was thinking of a price around the £60 mark (inc postage)

[Image: 03662FED-196B-4629-BA0F-34599AB62D27.jpg]
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
This is being removed at the weekend, Mrs doesn't like the noise it makes (sounds good if you ask me!)

Make me an offer. More pics to follow. Will include a dud MAF sensor to show how it all goes together.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Now sold
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 d turbo bosch pump setup, fmic setup, wind deflectors, flocked interior bits Jamieh2013 1 1,596 18-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Jamieh2013