My hermes annoying me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hermes annoying me.
So ive had a package that on the tracking system says its hub trailer via sorter and has been since the 22nd. I think its a bit crap to be honest.
Anyone even know what that means or any idea when the hell ill get my stuff
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Have you tried contacting the company? "Hub trailer via sorter" makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It could be they've misplaced it...it happens from time to time that a package will be loaded onto the wrong trailer and end up in Edinburgh when it should have been Bristol. They should place a trace on it which would mean a search of their warehouses.
DHL have managed to misplace whole pallets that my companies have shipped in the past !
Definitely call and ask for an update - several times if necessary.
Thanks given by:
Ill have to give them a call tomorrow if the status hasnt changed. Its fecking ridiculous. It was another bosch pump that I didnt really want couriered in the first place due to no fuel being in it. Every day I feel like its less likely to work and ill have to strip and use it for parts Sad
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Hermes are useless took almost a month for someone to receive the sub that I sold
Thanks given by:
I don't seem to have problems with Hermes...it's Yodel that f*ck up every other package I send with them! Confused

UPS drop off is the best service I've found lately, costs £8 to send pretty much anything under a metre next day. Or pennies to send it 'shop to shop'....but obviously ony works if you're local to a shop lol.
Thanks given by:
Well a little updatr this morning. My parcel still has not moved!!! They will be getting billed for it if it doesnt work on the car!!! Ill give them a bell at work today to see whats going on as they have a number to call.
Thanks given by:
Myherpes ftl
Thanks given by:
Herpes are a crap firm. I rate them below Yodel - and that's saying something!!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Rang up they refuse to speak to me just the person that sent the item. Because its a private sale I got in contact with the bloke and his kindly looking into it for me
Thanks given by:
That's pretty poor customer service from Hermes.
Thanks given by:
Never had a problem with MyHermes & I use them most weeks, the village shop 100yds from my house has a drop off point which is bloody handy considering the post office is in town 5 miles away & its a pain to park at, let alone get there in their opening hours!
Thanks given by:
I think if they've got a collection/delivery option like that they're better than when you're having to tie in with one of their "couriers" which in my experience are generally some Middle Aged bloke with a clapped out Astra estate.
Thanks given by:
I mean everyone is going to have good and bad experiences with every company. So this wont put me off using them in the futre as plenty of peopke get on with them but its still crap that I cant find out where my parcel is though

Finally an update!!! Should be with me tomorrow or friday Smile at least by end of week
Thanks given by:
So woke up this morning expecting the parcel to have been picked up and updated on there tracking system as its now overdue and still sweet fa hasnt budged.

Got a feeling the pump inside is not f**ked as well Sad almost 2 weeks dry
Thanks given by:
Just spoken to my hermes and they have admitted to losing the parcel at their hub. How the f*ck do you loose a parcel at your own hub!!! So ive had to contact the sender as they (my hermes) refuse to start an investigation into it until they give the go ahead!!
Thanks given by:
Knew this would happen... I post my msg earlier in the thread & now myhermes have 2 parcels of mine going to different ends of the country due for delivery today.... Both parcels still say c2c despatch.. Not even arrived at the depot! Fml..
Thanks given by:
Mine have arrived at depo and theyve still bloody lost them!!
Thanks given by:
My Hermes = Bloody useless lady gardens

End of
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Its ridiculus. I wouldnt be that angrey if it was minor but its not!!!
Thanks given by:
Just to balance this thread...

I posted a parcel with Hermes on the 27th....it arrived on the 30th.

In the last 2 weeks Yodel have failed to collect 2 parcels!
Thanks given by:
Like I said earlier it happens with all couriers and I wont not use them again mate because of it. But im still pissed at them at this time
Thanks given by:
City link f*cked me off the other day just dumped a 400 pound plus parcel in my shed in the pouring rain with the door open and didn't even put a note though the day Angry

Never used hermes but after reading this and other peoples reviews i would nt.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
It's not surprising that they lose a parcel from time to time when you consider how many parcels they handle on a daily basis. I've had something end up in Hong Kong rather than the USA in the past.
Thanks given by:
(30-05-2014, 05:27 PM)7057sam Wrote: City link f*cked me off the other day just dumped a 400 pound plus parcel in my shed in the pouring rain with the door open and didn't even put a note though the day Angry

Shitty link are crap! I'll never use them!
I have a package of 2 laptops, both was thrown over my 8ft gate in the rain!
Both laptops smashed!

Saying that my step dad used to work for them and I'm glad that I dinted his brand new yellow and green van with my moped!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-05-2014, 05:27 PM)7057sam Wrote: City link f*cked me off the other day just dumped a 400 pound plus parcel in my shed in the pouring rain with the door open and didn't even put a note though the day Angry

The problem with them is that they use locals to deliver to the door. If the person is good, there's no problem, if they are a useless twat, then there is.

They get paid per parcel recorded as delivered so it is in their interest to get it over with as quickly as possible, so that's why lots of them just chuck it in the vague direction of your house/hedge/garden if you don't answer the door and move on to the next delivery.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I had something delivered from someone on here, they let them selfs into my scrap gti6 and left it in there.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] there are absolutely wank!! I've had a parcel collected and before it's even been sent from the Wear house it was lost!!

Second occasion they left a note saying left with neighbour number 12....number 12 wasn't even built yet :/ so that was another one lost
3rd occasion they was ment to collect an item and I was said they was unable to contact me as no one was 'in' strangely enough I was having my garden finished at the time so the front door was open as they was using power plus it was a nice day...on that note, never use them again?!
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  more annoying house stuff from me, builder/extension! cpikey316_ 7 2,808 03-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Last Post: insomaniac45
  De-wiper + Dturbo + Winter = annoying... ginge191 9 2,397 07-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Foxy-jim