FORSALE: GT2256vnt TURBO!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: FORSALE: GT2256vnt TURBO!
Just wonder if anyone interested in this little beauty...

GT2256vnt

[attachment=16468]
[attachment=16469]
[attachment=16470]

Its in fine condition, with minimal shaft play. vanes are free. Comes with the can, which could be modded to work on a simple blead valve MBC.

Cant find one for less than £185 posted on the bay...

So £125 posted?

Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Bump....open to offers...can bring to FCS
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
epic turbo this

couldn't get it behind my engine, but gearbox mounted ftmfw

managed to toast two of them, but might have been down to user error :p

someone else needs to man up and get it on
Thanks given by:
I dont wana sell it but need funds
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yay, sold the GT2259....

So just this to sell
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sold to me! Cant wait to get it on with my 11 mm pump feeling all lonely atm
Thanks given by:
This is still for sale.

Bargain imho at £125 posted Smile

Smile Smile Smile

Looking for quickish sale
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ahh! Really wish I had had this one instead
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2014, 08:42 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Ahh! Really wish I had had this one instead

This is certainly the turbo to go for if you can be bothered to gearbox mount - assume its bmw one that own't fit behind the engine?
Thanks given by:
I was gonna box mount anyway. I'd have this one piggy if I pay postage this one back and that one to me? Long shot I know! Don't you wanna see an epic powered 205 at pugfest!
Thanks given by:
good time for a shameless plug of the gearbox manifold + downipe I've got that'll bolt this turbo straight on? whistle
Thanks given by:
Rather not be fussing with all that sorry Pugmanx. That GT2259 will be MEGA epic in your 205 dont worry! Plus a LOT less hassle to set up than this turbo

(10-06-2014, 08:52 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: good time for a shameless plug of the gearbox manifold + downipe I've got that'll bolt this turbo straight on? whistle

good point!!!

plug how much mate...

coz that will help both of us. Be a good kit then. All someone needs is a boost can really.

Actually if someone wants to run this with a boost can, I will swap the vaccuum can with a boost can for the sale Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thought so! Worth a try haha. What will make it mega epic haha
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2014, 08:53 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Thought so! Worth a try haha. What will make it mega epic haha

a paper thin 205 shell with a xud and a GT2259....thats just got epic written all over it!!

the 205 1.9gti was pretty quick....you be looking at almost twice the bhp/torque figures!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Really! Haha I can't wait to get it on now. What rpms do you think it should be spoiling by
Thanks given by:
Wont be as low as a turbo like this....but just keep ya foot mashed down and your eyes on the road and hold tight!!!! Coz when that thing gets going..........

for ref the GT2056s spools to a good 20psi by 2k rpm on a 1.9xud, more than enough to kill a clutch and spin the wheels in most gears in the wet...I would expect, looking at the maps for the 2259 to be a few hundred after that, but its bigger, so even at less psi its still moving more air
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
To be fair my ruined k14 doesnt seen to come on boost till gone 2 anyway so I am used to it haha
Thanks given by:
Zx's manifold setup:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-24201.html
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
BUMP!!!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
TTP Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
This will fit behind the engine no problem with accator extension. My mtdi was still on a 2256 when I broke it up, epic turbo for what they cost....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 06:10 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: This will fit behind the engine no problem with accator extension. My mtdi was still on a 2256 when I broke it up, epic turbo for what they cost....

Assuming this is a gen1 from a bmw - Darren can you please clarify how you can get this behind the engine? I couldn't for the life of me work out a way as the hotside can only clock 3 set positions due to unequal spacing on the vnt ring, which left the actuator in completely the wrong place when the oil drain was the right way up, and it fouled everything, mostly steering union.

I tried making a plate up that angled the turbo down and back to rotate it, but no joy.

If you can get it on the back of the engine, has to be the best way, as the gas speed / flow to the turbine will be better.
Thanks given by:
SOLD! (On ebay)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Tom just mount it so the oil lines are near, and have the actuator underneath / weld an extension rod on the actuator.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Stripping my black phase 1 everything forsale!!! sam 67 15,537 22-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Last Post: sam
  Full fmic set up forsale! DaveW 8 1,482 12-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HDIkyle
  Estate Tow Bar FORSALE Diggers 2 793 12-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Diggers