bosch help / front pump seal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: bosch help / front pump seal
hey guys im after someone to help / fit me a front pump seal I would normally do it my self but am pushed for time with work and sorting other things out before the trip to Scotland this needs doing asap if any one wants to earn some beer tokens?

let me know cheers

ash
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 01:31 PM)ash23 Wrote: hey guys im after someone to help / fit me a front pump seal I would normally do it my self but am pushed for time with work and sorting other things out before the trip to Scotland this needs doing asap if any one wants to earn some beer tokens?

let me know cheers

ash

what do you mean by front seal mate? . . . .i've just changed a couple of seals on mine, wasn't too bad at all, you'll need to get a seal kit though . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
i'm guessing you mean the main seal that goes between the two halves mate, goes all the way around it but you only see it leak down the front . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
its the one by the pully so belt off job its not so much doimg it as I can its just the time between work and getting the bike preped and other stuff im severely lacking time to get it all done let alone the seal lol
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 01:44 PM)ash23 Wrote: its the one by the pully so belt off job its not so much doimg it as I can its just the time between work and getting the bike preped and other stuff im severely lacking time to get it all done let alone the seal lol

ahh shitter, no i'm not changing that one lol . . sorry
Thanks given by:
Where abouts are you mate
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Bosch Fuel Pump xstian 0 1,378 02-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Last Post: xstian
  Wanted: Bosch pump nominous 0 1,129 17-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: nominous
  Wanted: Modified bosch pump Chris_90 2 1,435 27-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Chris_90