Bosch pump (spares/repair)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Bosch pump (spares/repair)
Obviously now that i've got an HDi, i won't be needing the Bosch pump thats sat on my bedroom floor for over a year. I started stripping it down, but lost motivation, so it's kind of in a few bits at the moment, i COULD put it back together, but tbh i cant really be bothered. lol

I have got the lines, injectors and the pulley with it, but the pump was empty when i received it, and ive no idea how long it was empty beforehand, so if you want to use it on your car, it will need a strip down and resealing before use. I have had it open, and i couldnt see any signs of rust, but that doesnt mean there isnt any.

Open to offers, but for rules sake, i'll give a price of £20 + postage. Looking to get rid asap, as the missus has had enough of it being on the floor. Big Grin

We all know what a bosch looks like, but i'll sling some pics up in a bit if people want them. Will be happy to bring this to FCS to get shot of it. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
how many bits is it in? lol and will injectors, lines etc come with it? . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Not many, ill get a pic of it when I'm home, it's mostly together, just lacking in screws holding it all together! lol lines and injectors can certainly be included. Wink
Thanks given by:
Got the woodruff key as well??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yep. Smile
Thanks given by:
This is a bargin!! Ive already got one wantes this for mrs but she seems to think she wants to see what mine runs like on veg first. Im suprised someones not snapped your arm in two yet mate
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Probably the fact that's is been sat empty for so long, and will need a refurb before fitting that's putting people off. Needs to be gone though, so grab a bargain while it's going! Wink
Thanks given by:
I will have it at FCS if you still have it. Always good to have spare bits
Thanks given by:
That's ideal mate, was hoping to shift it at FCS, saves on postage! Wink
Thanks given by:
So £20 at FCS? With lines and injectors?
Thanks given by:
Yep, sounds good to me. SOLD, to the man at the back! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ideal. Do you want a deposit at all?
Thanks given by:
Nah, i'll trust you. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Cheers. I'll message you just before to remind you Smile
Thanks given by:
No worries, the missus has done nothing but remind me since i got the estate. lol I'm sure she'll miss it when its not spread across the bedroom floor! Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xud bundle deal bosch pump fmic xudlingo 0 1,181 11-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: xudlingo
Wink XUD 9mm Bosch pump set up Danny2009 1 1,545 08-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Danny2009
  Bosch pump /spares ash23 5 1,910 18-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Last Post: WukaChop