Injector seals loads of xud ones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Injector seals loads of xud ones
Basically my local pug dealer has a metric tonne of these atm. They are hard to get hold of in less than 50 a time. I can go get them to me for 6.31 and post out first class for say ten quid thats all 8 seals. That just covers my fuel and time
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Well can you still get these? Be interested because im doin a bosch conversion next week. Why is there 8 seals? 2 on each injector?

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2014, 09:51 PM)daveylennon93 Wrote: Well can you still get these? Be interested because im doin a bosch conversion next week. Why is there 8 seals? 2 on each injector?

washers and fire seals . . . .and i'd be interested in a set too please . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah looked it up just after postin. So the fire seal goes in at the bottom of the threads and the copper washer goes on the top above the threads?

And i seen darrenlobb post that its smart to use 2 fire seals and the copper washer, seals better.

Thanks given by:
I can still get hold of these if needed Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Yeah well ill take them. Smile

Can you get me 8 fire seals and 4 copper ones?

Thanks given by:
Ill ring up later on today and find out for you.
Thanks given by:
Sound job thanks for that.

Thanks given by:
Say £15 posted out?
Thanks given by:
Yeah thats sound.

Im in ireland.

Ill pm you.

Thanks given by:
No problem. Im assuming its same price to send to ireland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up FOR SALE: loads and loads of parts for sale Leemus 36 3,701 27-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  XUD9 injector seals x5 of each lucas/bosch CJ_Derv 13 3,353 06-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Last Post: CJ_Derv