Newbie..but i dont have a pug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie..but i dont have a pug
Well, not completely, i have already had some dealings with the XUD engine section, most helpful i might add and thought i should introduce myself here

name is toseland, like my username, and i am just north of cardiff, in pontypridd and am a science teacher.

my car, is a very rare suzuki vitara commercial, officially the JXTD variant with the XUD9SE engine fitted (75bhp, kkk03, lucas pump without the boost compensator, no intercooler, cat). and massively sought after, as the petrol is a little naff for offroading.

currently in standard trim there are approximately only 175 of these things left in the UK on the road and legal, with another 50 or so sorn.

the beauty is 2fold.. 1 the engine bay is enormous (cue GT6633) and 2 it has the XUD9 engine so it is massively tuneable

Current spec for the car is thus:

Rspec MBC, and guage and runnning at 7-8psi (currently)
large volume TMIC (from an MG) that i won on ebay for £1+£10 pnp
31/10.5/15 insa turbo special trak mud tyres, on excel 4x4 diahatsu 4trak wheels
Exhaust removed (post cat) and will be decat in a the next week or so.

Purchased, TD04 turbo.

needs:

new head gasket (not cooked yet but the fdirst signs
me to fit the intercooler to it.
roll cage, subaru imprezza bucket seats, and 3points in the front (big pennies for both)

[Image: image.jpg]
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Not a fan of the car
But im a fan of the engine Wink
Great tuning capabilities
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cool story bro Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
should be good, these are cool imo . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: