dunlop sport bluresponse tyres

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dunlop sport bluresponse tyres
anyone used these? Seem good in reviews and euro ratings are brilliant. Not overly expensive either, any solid reviews of them from anyone on here?

Wear rate etc considered.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Marketed as a summer tyre, I looked at them but ended up getting Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance (bit of a mouthful).

The wear rate on the Dunlop's isn't meant to be that great...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
see i was looking at PS3's but the dunlops seem to have good fuel efficiency, noise and wet grip. Fuel efficiency being good made me think hard compound?

Dunlops are also cheaper, The goodyear seem a very good shout too!
Thanks given by:
Ask Ruan. He rates them highly I think.
My short list was either these or the Ps3s. Went for ps3s in the end but both got brilliant reviews.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
How many miles have you put on the ps3's niall? ideally want to see 10k + on them as my rainsports only lasted 7k or so.

I know youve been driving fairly easy on them with the car being run in etc and taking it sort of half easy.

I probably would give the tyres abuse.
Thanks given by:
I've only done 1k on them but I had ps2s on my old car and did 15k on them and still had 5mm on them when I sold the car.

Oh and just because I'm taking it easy doesn't mean they don't see some work. I just don't slow down for corners a lot of the time Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
haha mine seen a fair bit of work, as well as stage 2 torque and a paddle clutch.

Can be tricky to control the wheelspin if you need to nip out of a junction at all quickly lol, even in the dry.

Hoping the next set do me a while longer.
Thanks given by:
I had the Dunlops on the 205 and i think they're great, much quieter than the falkens on there before. I did used to break traction in them though...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I was looking at them for the Corsa I had until recently, because of the excellent ratings. The 306 I've just bought has brand new Nexen all round. Not my first choice but it will do for now.
Thanks given by:
I've got them on the front on my GTIDI and they grip we'll in wet and dry. They do seem to wear quite quickly though.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(18-05-2014, 07:55 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: I've got them on the front on my GTIDI and they grip we'll in wet and dry. They do seem to wear quite quickly though.

Was about to say; they're pretty good tyres for the price. I'd recommend ThumbsUp
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
By quickly, how do you mean? How many miles is a set of fronts lasting?

My car is tsage 2 atm but will be stage 1 very soon, so i think the lower power/torque will help me to keep a set of tyres for a bit longer.
Thanks given by: