Some bits for the estate - for FCS collection :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Some bits for the estate - for FCS collection :)
Right, i'm after a set of electric wing mirrors, with the temp sensor on the passenger side. Preferably in EYCC silver (aluminium silver apparently), but any colour considered, ideally looking to collect from FCS to avoid postage. Wink

Also gonna want the cover for the fuse board under the steering wheel, a pair of grills for the door speakers, and this piece of the seatbelt covers:

[attachment=16401]

Anyone able to help? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
got mirrors and fuse board cover . . . .if i make FCS i can bring them
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
That'd be win mate, man love and a banana be suitable payment? lol
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2014, 12:08 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: That'd be win mate, man love and a banana be suitable payment? lol

naturally . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Are the mirrors you mentioned leccy? With the temp sensor on the passenger side?
Thanks given by:
I have everything if not already sorted Smile
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2014, 07:31 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Are the mirrors you mentioned leccy? With the temp sensor on the passenger side?

i've a couple of pairs, not sure i'll have a look..
Thanks given by:
Ive got everything. let me know if you want it.
Thanks given by:
Quite a few trim bits from the interior are missing as well, gonna need a whole new centre console, minus the centre vents, MIGHT need a new dash surround and casing as well, but i'll have a good root around in what little spare time i get this week, and work out exactly what i will be needing. Cheers though Sam, and everyone else offering parts. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I've got all the dash bits and probably most the other bits bar leccy mirrors
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
If you want, I've got a whole interior that's "surplus to requirements", feel free to come and have a dig.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Jonny I need to come and have a look at some poin I know I need a few parts now Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
You know where I am, drop by anytime mate
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Also have everything you need, my leccy mirrors are off a ph1 though so no temp sensor

Take your pick I guess haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Wil do man Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
First post updated. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeh still got all of it...
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, what do you want for that little lot to start with then? Wink
Thanks given by:
Actually I will be using my mirrors to paint up. But i do have the others.

Speaker Grilles
B pillar lower plastics in black
Fuse box cover

A few quid mate.

Could bring to London with me and you can collect or ill take to FCS Smile
Thanks given by:
Probably stick with FCS collection, not likely to be in London before that. Cheers though dude, settle up in person? Smile
Thanks given by:
(21-05-2014, 08:44 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Probably stick with FCS collection, not likely to be in London before that. Cheers though dude, settle up in person? Smile

yeh sure no problem. Just keep reminding me or I will forget!
Thanks given by:
Oh, don't you worry, i will remind you. ninja
Thanks given by:
Sam, i don't suppose you've got the original speakers from the bootlid of your estate have you? Would rather avoid having to cut holes in my boot. Wink

Also, gonna need the centre section of the centre console, basically the bit that surrounds the heater controls.

And a bump for the mirrors, someone must have a set of leccy mirrors with the temp sensor?! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I've got 3 pairs of ph3 mirrors, 2 in china, 1 moonstone. Can post as won't be at FCS though!
Thanks given by:
That sounds fine Tom, unless theres anyone near you thats coming to FCS? Might give Sam a message to see if hes heading up your way at all before the show. Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah no problem, just let me know when you know. Only china mirrors left now btw, not that it matters if you're painting them lol.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, doesn't make any difference. Nice one mate, will let you know. Smile
Thanks given by:
I got an estate which is heading for a permanent resting place soon. Pretty sure the rear speakers are there still as I had the radio working.

If your interested I can look at the condition for you. Obviously don't want to jump in front of Sam though Smile

Just chucking the offer out there.
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2014, 02:39 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Sam, i don't suppose you've got the original speakers from the bootlid of your estate have you? Would rather avoid having to cut holes in my boot. Wink

Also, gonna need the centre section of the centre console, basically the bit that surrounds the heater controls.

And a bump for the mirrors, someone must have a set of leccy mirrors with the temp sensor?! Big Grin

Yes I have the speakers and centre console too!
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2014, 11:28 AM)SRowell Wrote: Yes I have the speakers and centre console too!

Superb, I shall pm you later this evening to confirm the list and discuss payment. Big Grin

Also, are you likely to be going anywhere near Toms place before FCS? He's got a set of mirrors for me, and if I can avoid paying for postage that'd be great. Wink

(27-05-2014, 08:04 AM)mr_fish Wrote: I got an estate which is heading for a permanent resting place soon. Pretty sure the rear speakers are there still as I had the radio working.

If your interested I can look at the condition for you. Obviously don't want to jump in front of Sam though Smile

Just chucking the offer out there.

Thanks for the offer mate, but as I'm getting quite a few other bits from Rowell, I may as well get the speakers as well. Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: silver estate bits :) ash23 4 972 16-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Jaymes306