Five long, ardous years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five long, ardous years
(11-05-2014, 05:47 AM)ginge191 Wrote: I did a 120mile round trip, in a 6, to get spare parts lol

Does puggy really think his shit don't stink; somehow needing to share how amazing he isn't

Seriously ginge, are you that dumb? Do you think I actually take myself seriously? It's called an "if you didn't laugh, you would cry" situation. You seem to have no sense of irony. I am making light of my situation, better than acting all serious.

(11-05-2014, 01:28 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: I had 2 sigma bumpers you could of had for free they where d turbo ones but you never got back to me.

I find that hard to believe, you keep doing this everytime right after I have bought something saying that you had it lying around, I just can't see the likelihood of that at all.
Thanks given by:
Popcorn here we go again!
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
HanBammer time?

Seriously though you don't need a diesel in your life unless you're doing 15k per year upward...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I bought a DT so that I could run it on veg, tune it and generally play around. Who on earth would do 15k a year anyway?
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 04:46 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Popcorn here we go again!

This.

(11-05-2014, 04:59 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: HanBammer time?

Seriously though you don't need a diesel in your life unless you're doing 15k per year upward...

I don't do 15k but pretty sure I'm still saving money compared to a ~150bhp turbo petrol. I like the whole coal, high boost, etc too

(11-05-2014, 05:07 PM)306Puggy Wrote: I bought a DT so that I could run it on veg, tune it and generally play around. Who on earth would do 15k a year anyway?

Very easy to do 15k. I did 12k in my old DT a year while doing pizza delivery. Easy to do more depending on your commute.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 05:07 PM)306Puggy Wrote: I bought a DT so that I could run it on veg, tune it and generally play around. Who on earth would do 15k a year anyway?

Depends where you live.

I live in the arse end of Norfolk & do 20k a year with ease & I only work 13 miles away.
Thanks given by:
I do a minimum if 20k a year.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I also do almost 15k a year, and thats mostly poodling around town/to and from work/ferrying the missus about. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 04:59 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Seriously though you don't need a diesel in your life unless you're doing 15k per year upward...

Not true. My car is at least as fast as an XSi (when it works) averages 40mpg, is in the £130pa tax band and runs on 75ppl fuel. I save money on it compared to a petrol weather I do 3k or 30k a year
Thanks given by:
Had my vectra exactly a year and done 18k in it lol average milage is like 12k isn't it?
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 04:23 PM)306Puggy Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 01:28 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: I had 2 sigma bumpers you could of had for free they where d turbo ones but you never got back to me.

I find that hard to believe, you keep doing this everytime right after I have bought something saying that you had it lying around, I just can't see the likelihood of that at all.

lol Yeah, Okay.. I don't seem to recall you asking? Prove me wrong, but you don't put wanted threads up, so are people supposed to guess?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:

I did 31k in the past 12 months just for work....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 05:47 AM)ginge191 Wrote: I did a 120mile round trip, in a 6, to get spare parts lol

Does puggy really think his shit don't stink; somehow needing to share how amazing he isn't

Seriously ginge, are you that dumb? Do you think I actually take myself seriously? It's called an "if you didn't laugh, you would cry" situation. You seem to have no sense of irony. I am making light of my situation, better than acting all serious.

I'm the dumb one; yet it takes you how long to fabricate a turbo? And mount a decent bumper? And so on and so on.. So yes, by the way you constantly defens what dignity you have left, yes, I think you do try to take yourself seriously
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Most insurance companies will assume you do ~16k a year when you ask for a quote, unless told otherwise. When i was working 15miles away i managed 35k one year, guess i do a lot of personal mileage too tbf. Managed 2200 miles just last week, for example. lol

The 306 is a great little car to piss about with on the cheap, can't see myself defecting any time soon either.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 08:02 PM)ginge191 Wrote:

I'm the dumb one; yet it takes you how long to fabricate a turbo? And mount a decent bumper? And so on and so on.. So yes, by the way you constantly defens what dignity you have left, yes, I think you do try to take yourself seriously

How many turbos have you fabricated? And yes, if I can't secure a decent bumper due to logistical reasons obviously I can't mount one onto the car now can I? Rolleyes I put a thread up on here and nobody had a bumper available at the time. How hard is that for your brain to understand?

You really are an irritating little cretin lol You seem to have things confused, I am not defending any "dignity" I am merely calling you out on your misconceptions.

Like I said, mostly I am not serious about my situation. How could someone in my predicament not laugh at himself? You don't seem to be self aware like I am so I guess that makes it hard for you to comprehend. You don't seem to have an idea of how other people perceive you, of which I have seen several examples of in your older threads.

I know how some people perceive me and it doesn't bother me in fact sometimes I play to that.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 08:57 PM)306Puggy Wrote: I know how some people perceive me and it doesn't bother me in fact sometimes I play to that.

[Image: e564cd644f440286750bca0b1c532e77c9513460...9d4b84.jpg]
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I didn't think you poked fun at disable people Yashar?

Quote:Cretin: a person who is deformed and mentally handicapped because of congenital thyroid deficiency.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I've got front an rear bumpers off a d turbo with exhaust cutout aswell, if you want them sort our courier..

Just wondering if he actually replies about these seeing as I've never seen the wanted threads, minus the turbo ones haha.
Thanks given by:
I've still got that return line I said come and get it but you wanted it posted but I know your local as I have seen you around but that's up to you only trying to help you.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 04:59 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: HanBammer time?

I only do 6k or so a year, still couldn't afford to run a petrol!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I'd love it if I did less than 15k per annum, cars are so much cheaper! Yes they use more fuel, but there's so much less that can go wrong with them and you save so much money to start off with!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Are you a real person. Or are you the actual definition of an internet troll and just assume an alter ego when you load up your computer/laptop/tablet/phone/apple based device?

Genuine question.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2014, 09:13 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: I'd love it if I did less than 15k per annum, cars are so much cheaper! Yes they use more fuel, but there's so much less that can go wrong with them and you save so much money to start off with!

Not unless you bin it though, as the resale value is also higher. Also I don't see much of a petrol diesel split in complexity, that's more of an age thing. Plus, there are plenty of reliable diesels... like mine Tongue
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2014, 04:59 PM)Atterz Wrote: Are you a real person. Or are you the actual definition of an internet troll and just assume an alter ego when you load up your computer/laptop/tablet/phone/apple based device?

Genuine question.

Some of the stuff I post here is serious during my rare lucid moments. Most of it is just exaggerated a lot because people seem to have decided that I am a troll so hey if the shoe fits wear it. So yeah I am probably more of an alter ego although some traits of that alter ego are just very exaggerated traits of myself, other bits are just completely made up. But stuff like my turbo project is all real, I have struggled with it a lot. I must admit to posting the odd troll post even on my serious threads. It must be confusing for people to figure out when I am serious, the fact that I am so self deprecating seems to confuse a lot of people as well. I must admit, 90% of my posts are written with a sly smirk on my face, because regardless of whether I am trolling or not, people will think I am trolling anyway so I know people are gonna react in that manner. Hope you enjoy my genuine answer to your question Smile
Thanks given by:
Well I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting that when I saw you'd made a post puggy, but I'm happy to have read it. It is nice to see you can be serious when it matters. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's not the fact you are self depreciating it's the fact you full on insult every one! Take what you said to Ginge as one example!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Oh dear, I see my thread has slipped down the list again! It is so damaging to my sad little life when I come on these forums and see loads of threads higher up than my special attention seeking "look at me" thread lol

(14-05-2014, 05:53 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: It's not the fact you are self depreciating it's the fact you full on insult every one! Take what you said to Ginge as one example!

He deserved it and since he hasn't posted back I think he knows that he is the pot calling the kettle black. Fair play to him for admitting he is wrong IMHAO, everyone deserves a second chance. What you say about me insulting everyone is just people taking me too seriously, imagine me saying a lot of the stuff I say on here with a light hearted chuckle or a cheeky smile on my face Smile

(11-05-2014, 09:29 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: I've got front an rear bumpers off a d turbo with exhaust cutout aswell, if you want them sort our courier..

Just wondering if he actually replies about these seeing as I've never seen the wanted threads, minus the turbo ones haha.

Apologies, I think it was on theywhoshallnotbenamed, yes it would have been, considering the time I needed one (jan 2011). I seem to remember no one had one at the time and since then it has been very difficult to find one, phase 1, sport style, in Sigma, seem to be rare as hen's teeth. So I had to settle for a crappy Euro Parts one which is a standard one just with fog light holes in and with masking tape that wouldn't scrape off properly. And the 40 quid blanking plates from Peugeot that weren't even the right ones which I had to paint and bodge in very frustratingly.
Thanks given by:
You've had plenty of chances and you have always spoiled it for yourself. You'll just have to accept that a lot of people don't like you, and accept that it's your own doing, there will always be people who will say negative things about you because of how you have spoken to people over the years. I can't imagine you saying some of the things you've said to me with a smile, or to my face, but then you know where you stand with me.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'm confused.com
Thanks given by:
It's okay, I'll explain it for you C.A.R. Once me and Liam got into an argument over on .net and I insulted his girlfriend and said I would ra*e her or something similarly disgusting and outrageous. I just wanted to deeply hurt him to the core because I felt like everyone was against me. So me being the jealous person that I am, who has never had a girlfriend, attacked the person that meant the most to Liam. I crossed the line then I will admit, Liam is actually a decent person but he can be stubborn and so can I (in a different way) so that is what you get when neither person will back down, basically an ugly outcome, with one person ending up looking really bad, in this case me.

Edit: let me just say that Liam was being a grade A twat at the time and he deserved to have something said to him but what I said was too much. I can't remember the content of why we fell out but I wouldn't be nasty to an otherwise decent person without reason.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 years today procta 50 7,043 13-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Last Post: procta
  New Years resolution Niall 56 10,765 18-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  New years eve cully 9 2,522 28-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Last Post: cully