Five long, ardous years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five long, ardous years
Really could've pm'd that as not something that needs to be brought up.
Thanks given by:
you might realise when you get a bit older/wiser, (and i did already know about this with you and Liam) it doesn't matter what anyone says to you, you should never say what you said, one day you'll get yourself in serious trouble . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I'm happy for that to stay public. You know where you stand, and we both know you'd never have said it if you thought you'd ever meet me.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Haha, he's truly nuts. I hope he's far, far away from me!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Oh for fucks sake. Give it a rest. Get off the forum. This used to be funny. When ever you made a thread I would laugh at how idiotic it got. But now it's just a massive waste of space. A bit like you really. Do us all a favour and ban yourself. What is the actual point of you being here any way? I have never seen you contribute any thing positive to any thing.
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(15-05-2014, 05:59 PM)306Puggy Wrote: It's okay, I'll explain it for you C.A.R. Once me and Liam got into an argument over on .net and I insulted his girlfriend and said I would ra*e her or something similarly disgusting and outrageous. I just wanted to deeply hurt him to the core because I felt like everyone was against me. So me being the jealous person that I am, who has never had a girlfriend, attacked the person that meant the most to Liam. I crossed the line then I will admit, Liam is actually a decent person but he can be stubborn and so can I (in a different way) so that is what you get when neither person will back down, basically an ugly outcome, with one person ending up looking really bad, in this case me.

Edit: let me just say that Liam was being a grade A twat at the time and he deserved to have something said to him but what I said was too much. I can't remember the content of why we fell out but I wouldn't be nasty to an otherwise decent person without reason.

It was actually on here that you said that not .net and Liam did nothing wrong Wink
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This thread is so getting locked lol

Never actually seen the proof til now.
Thanks given by:
Yup, might as well get your comments in whilst you can lol

funnily enough it got deleted last time, although given he's the one that brought it up this time..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Popcorn
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What a monumental bell end!! You Carnt say shit like that and get away with it flyn! Honestly that is some sick stuff you said there!

Oh and

Popcorn

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 years today procta 50 7,043 13-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Last Post: procta
  New Years resolution Niall 56 10,765 18-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  New years eve cully 9 2,521 28-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Last Post: cully