Peugeot Planet Help!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot Planet Help!!
Right so a few days back myself and ozonehostile managed to get our hands on the peugeot planet/lexia 3 cable made by actia (apparently same as what peugeot use) but it's all pucker stuff. Only thing that was missing was the software there was a USB drive with a copy of pp2000 on in iso format but unfortunately it was completely corrupt so thought hey okay have a look around for the software. Found a download on a website xcar360 which offered the 22.14 version download not as a image download but as his a folder containing the files pulled from the disc. Tried installing this and after a few attempts it decided to install (bar it missing 2 files worryingly) now I can start up it's all activated etc and bringing up the options. What I'm trying to do is to re code my keys for the rf remote central locking as I've been told to do by a couple friends who work at peugeot. But the options aren't as brilliant as others on YouTube have shown. Such as I get offered options of consultation, test by ecu or downloading. Test by ecu I followed on a video I watched about reprogramming the keys. I was then meant to click on a button that said "learning" there was none. Basically what I'm getting at here. I feel like I've downloaded a really watered down version of the program :/ and just wondered if anyone here has got a good version and is given the option to re code the keys like I am trying to do. And if so if anyone would be so kind to post me a copy of their pp [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Many thanks.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Sorted everything now this thread can be deleted etc Smile
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot Planet Software pugolliek 9 1,577 01-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Last Post: MisterGTR
  Anyone with Peugeot Planet near West Yorkshire? Sambarker 0 1,003 13-10-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Sambarker
  Peugeot Planet 2000 Lexia3 cully 7 5,023 04-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Niall