It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!
Yea it's that day of the week peeps.

This week I have been mainly...
Driving my new Focus. I've gone from being able to rev to 8,500rpms to not bothering to go past 3,000. Just understanding how to drive a diesel 'briskly'. Focus seems happy to sit on the motorway all day at 60mph doing nearly 55mpg. Happy days!
Moaning about the budget. Mainly about the fuel duty because I don't really understand the rest of it, nor do I have time to read about that when I could be doing something more interesting.
Working my arse off. The construction industry seems to have hit a bit of a lull recently and big orders are drying up. Don't particularly want to lose my job.
Thinking about going to a zoo. I haven't been to a zoo since last year and me and the Mrs can rarely afford to go out. Now that we are in our current situation she can't drink alcohol so she isn't keen on going out in the evenings, so I reckon Colchester Zoo could be in with a shout? What do you reckon?

Plans..

Today - Go home and chill. Play a bit of Gran Turismo if I get the chance. Stopped playing Call of Duty for a bit cos it puts me in a mood when people cheat. It's pizza night with the rents on Fridays so we will be getting one in...

Tomorrow - Hopefully this nice weather holds, so I can clean my new car. Probably find loads of scratches I wasn't aware of when I bought it so not overly looking forward to it. Mrs will want to go into town to look at clothes she can't afford but I can. Lazy evening methinks.

Sunday - Think we are visiting family somewhere. Not sure. Don't ask me I just do as I'm told.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
This week has been pretty standard, work, train, plan the wedding...

Unsurprisingly, the weekend will be much the same - driving up to stay at a friend's on the West Coast (of Scotland) tonight (looking forward to the motorway and the a66) as Paul's off on his stag weekend with his brother. Then rowing with my old club Sat am, chill about, maybe go to the sea... Staying with the sis in law to be Sat night, might go out for a cheeky few in Glasgow... then more chilling, lie-in for me sunday morning, town with the sil sun pm. off on monday so back to paul's rents' place sun night, stay there and finally get my dress to take home on monday! whoopdeeedooo!

Only car related news is that we're now pug-less as the hdi was scrapped today... so the pimp mobil is our only means of transport for now... sad times but once we get settled again we might come back to the french crap! Wink

happy friday everyone!!!
Thanks given by:
Tonight- Think we'll just cook dinner, get a bottle of wine and watch a film.

Tomorrow- Cleaning my old car and getting it ready to sell, then Scott will probably clean the '6 as he can't do his coupe. No idea about the evening.

Sunday- Should be going to a Health show in London with my best friend, but if not we'll just have a girly catch up somewhere!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
A health show?
Thanks given by:
Got Nero tonight Big Grin Then after that, chillin all weekend!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
coursework, coursework, coursework, followed by a bit more.. coursework.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Work... Work... And work... It's the rubbish pattern in my shift when I collar for weekends for weeks Sad
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight, finish work early (as I always do), go and pick up a laptop from the job where I'm starting in April! Then head the pub,

Tomorrow, see a few houses for rent pick up some parts for the Mazda

Sunday, Chill and maybe get round to fitting bit onto the Landrover!
1st - Diablo 306 1.9 N/A Diesel - Failed Gearbox
2nd - Diablo 306 1.9 N/A Diesel - At 225,000 miles the engine fell out
3rd - Diablo 306 Sedan 1.9 Turbo Diesel - Rust bucket
4th - Cherry Red 306 Sedan 1.9 Turbo Diesel - Crashed 6 days after buying, Bah!
Thanks given by:
MrsMoonstone Wrote:A health show?

Well health and beauty- it's the Vitality show in London, and they do loads of Gluten free food Smile I won a pair of tickets, but they haven't confirmed that they're for the Sunday, so not 100% yet!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Today: manic day @ work. Everyone seems to want waterwells at the moment for some reason?? Its utterly manic at the moment!!

Saturday: probably a bit of a lie-in, then hoover the house, measure up the garden fence panels so I can get a price together. Then probably nip over to eurocarfarts and pug to buy a few sundries.

Then hockey match in the afternoon, followed by a couple of beers in the clubhouse Smile

Probably a film in the evening with the missus (she has her final exams all next week so mega stressful times)

Sunday: another wee lie-in. Then I have to be the patient whilst the missus plays doctor practicing for her exams next week. Make of that what you will... Wink

Then I need to prepare for my salary review monday afternoon!!!

Then probably have dinner and get an early night I guess...

Living the dream, me!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Tonight: finish at 6 and I'm just gonna go sit in the beer garden at my local and have a few pints in the sunshine, them wander home for a takeaway with the missus Smile
Tomorrow: walking the dog round Otley Chevin early morning, then picking up some mates from the train station cos their coming up from London to spend the weekend at ours. Off into town for a few cheeky afternoon ales, then home for a BBQ Big Grin
Sunday: doing the thermostat and temp sensor on the Skoda (again!) ready for it to go to the auto electricians on Monday, trying to get my mates Cortina to run for more than 20 seconds without stalling, then off to the pub to watch Leeds vs St Helens Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Well this week has just been one f*ck up after another lol. Sad

So today - Order more bits off ebay and put the car back to standard :/, except the EGR delete. Now going out for a few bits then hopefully fit the oil catch tank when I get back, also gotta valet the silver golf ready for sale!

Tomorow - Remap possibly ninja Just not sure I trust the standard IC setup to hold the extra boost so may have to wait. :think: Also valet the silver golf as I probably won't get round to it today!

Sunday - Working at nans as usual (dont think there'll ever be an end to the copious amounts of shite at that place!) And when I get back attempt cutting my spare vent to make a vent guage pod....then just gotta wait for the guage lol (I've been informed it's on the way!) May even get the stickers on over the weekend too, just waiting for the OC one atm. Smile

Monday - Hopefully some pipes will arrive so I can get the shiny bits back on! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
tonight: got home from work then fitted my new wheels

tomorow: chill and go to the pub

sunday: recover and mabe have a lazy day Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Friday - finishing of my new paint job Big Grin
Saturday - raiding the scrappies for a boot lock and weather stops and door rubbers.

Sunday - work Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Tonight got a family party aunties surprise 50th.
Tomorrow sober up. And go car shop get some spay cans so I can make a start on my alloys. Saturday night I'll probably be working. Sunday hopefully!!! Clean my car for once Smile give it a dam good overall Smile
Sunday night chill in front of the tv Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Watching tv and hoping that my back gets better.

Saturday - got the sky bloke coming to install another cable for my sky+ HD Big Grin then off to Ikea to get a new bed for the gf new house.

Going to see some friends in the evening and have a takeaway.

Sunday - I would like to clean the car and do a few other jobs on it, but I reckon I'll still be helping the gf out.
Thanks given by:
Today - Last day of the first week back in the office since I injured my ankle 7 weeks ago now, bit of a heavy day but glad it's over. Left at 4:30, went to Wickes, spent a fortune on timber, and then on to Halfords (got some oil, oil filter, 3 sets of bulbs, can of WD-40 and a 5m extension cable for £30). Got home, had some dinner then set to in the bathroom, stripping all the old paint off the walls so that tomorrow...

Tomorrow - Finish removing the old paint, then tile the walls. After that if there's time I'll be sorting the ceiling (GF wants it timber clad...), varnish it, paint the walls, sort the skirting boards, board the floor.

Sunday - Weather dependent I might sort my door loom (again), as it's getting a bit tedious having to open my door so I can swipe in and out of the work car park. Then out to the local Indian for the GF's dads birthday meal, which should be good ThumbsUp
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
burnmw Wrote:went to Wickes, spent a fortune on timber, and then on to Halfords

Still in Hinckley area are we? ninja
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Matty Wrote:
burnmw Wrote:went to Wickes, spent a fortune on timber, and then on to Halfords

Still in Hinckley area are we? ninja

No, Northampton if you must know!
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Gotta get down on Friday!
Thanks given by:
thms182 Wrote:Gotta get down on Friday!
unfortunately I was thinking the same Sad
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,125 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 12,075 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,631 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark