anyone willing to do a sig?...and change my status?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone willing to do a sig?...and change my status?!
Gimp is playing hard to get...can I ask a favour from a god of a photoshopper to do me a fresh sig??

heres a pic...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15955]

nothing too fancy needed...

something about the 2.1 and a Pig!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
This is why my car needs black masks.

Sorry not on a pc!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2014, 11:21 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: This is why my car needs black masks.

Wash your mouth out! Its cossack grey masks thankyou very much! Haha! lol

And would someone PLEASE change my little status under nickname?? Its awful. Thankyou.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Because I can't be asked to start revision lol
[Image: 35kpgdg.png]
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
done it for you . . . .x Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
^flol
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 10:04 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: ^flol

whattt? . . . .Big Grin . . .it's been said that you can't choose your own title in the past, i mean i'm a Mod and i've left mine, no-one is above the law . . . . . oh actually i lie . .

[attachment=15975]
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 09:16 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Because I can't be asked to start revision lol
[Image: 35kpgdg.png]

Thanks pal

(05-05-2014, 09:50 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: done it for you . . . .x Smile

Guna act like a morron all your life? I didnt appreciate the last one, and I certainly dont appreciate this one.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thanks pal

(05-05-2014, 09:50 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: done it for you . . . .x Smile

Guna act like a morron all your life? I didnt appreciate the last one, and I certainly dont appreciate this one.
[/quote]

i'm sure in time you'll learn to live with your affliction . . .Smile x
Thanks given by:
I really would like it changed please
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 12:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: I really would like it changed please

a little bit of free advice fella, don't take yourself so seriously, there's a lot of banter in this club, we've all given and taken our fair share over the years and you've just got to take it on the chin, if you didn't bite so beautifully then i wouldn't take such delight in winding you up, lighten up and the world wil become a much more beautiful place with flowers, birdsong, fluffy clouds and shit lol x
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 12:59 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 12:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: I really would like it changed please

a little bit of free advice fella, don't take yourself so seriously, there's a lot of banter in this club, we've all given and taken our fair share over the years and you've just got to take it on the chin, if you didn't bite so beautifully then i wouldn't take such delight in winding you up, lighten up and the world wil become a much more beautiful place with flowers, birdsong, fluffy clouds and shit lol x

Dude clearly he doesn't like it so a bit of free advice for you. Some people don't find things you and i might find funny. He's clearly expressed he doesn't like it so do the right thing and instead of trying to justify it, just change it for him.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
yeah i guess so, bit immature of me really i guess... duly noted Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks Matt. Its not just the few on here who get the banter...other people see it who may not understand and think its me who has put that there.
I do appreciate the banter though, mates the site what it is
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2014, 03:29 PM)Piggy Wrote: Thanks Matt. Its not just the few on here who get the banter...other people see it who may not understand and think its me who has put that there.
I do appreciate the banter though, mates the site what it is

it was only what i'd reliably been told about you...... No smoke without fire and all that lol
Thanks given by:
Anyone else got any sig ideas? Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
best i can do on my phone lol

[Image: 3977df26-c37d-4a37-ae6c-accfcfdb5147_zps1455d404.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ooo I quite like that.

I dont like my original much as its not landscape enough, so thats cool Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
orrrrrrr

[Image: f84250aa-0cc7-4682-9306-82f4eb2b9b01_zps5175e79a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll have a crack tomorrow. Today's photoshopping time was spent changing the wheel colour on that Beemer of JJ's lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Piggy_s_zps27c01449.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thats quite cool Vaux, I love the 'Piggy'!! Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2014, 11:00 PM)Vaux Wrote:
[Image: Piggy_s_zps27c01449.jpg]

Great first post, welcome to the club Smile
Thanks given by:
Ruddy el, I didnt realise that...
Even if I dont use it, rep for that newbie!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Had a crack at it

Lights off

[Image: Piggysiggy.png]

Lights on

[Image: Piggysiggyon.png]

Also had a go at an animated one but the quality does drop off a bit (lose the shadows etc)

[Image: Piggyanimated.gif]
Thanks given by:
Awesome! Love the last one!

Can you make the pig pink? And make it 2.1GTd?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Just out of interest what does the G stand for?
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2014, 08:38 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Just out of interest what does the G stand for?

used to be a petrol didn't it?

please don't go for an animated gif, we'll be back in geocities before we know it
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2014, 09:16 PM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 08:38 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Just out of interest what does the G stand for?

used to be a petrol didn't it?

please don't go for an animated gif, we'll be back in geocities before we know it

Haha do they even still exist?

I think he's called it a GTd because he's sort of specd it as a Grant Tourer Diesel. Correct piggy?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: