Bosch pump questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch pump questions
Anyone know the part number of the one I'm looking for. I know exactly what they look like and not to get the electrically controlled one.
Also vehicles they are fitted to.
Some obscure ones I've seen are ldv vans with the xud lump in and a rover can't remover what model. Just trying to get a list together to go scrap yard diving in the next couple of weeks.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Only peugeot citroen will fit

Xantia may be ecu
Zx

There are a few others just have a look
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
What about the ldv ones though. We have a small minibus fleet at work and it's a psu engine in that I'm sure of it. Forgot about zX.
Anyone have part numbers?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2014, 07:42 AM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: What about the ldv ones though. We have a small minibus fleet at work and it's a psu engine in that I'm sure of it. Forgot about zX.
Anyone have part numbers?

i think the LDV one's are non turbo for a start mate, well the LDV i used to have was a NAD anyway . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
We have turbo one Smile although only the one. And to be honest I'm not even sure if it's original engine the things have done moon miles before I even started working there
Thanks given by:
Anything with a 1.9 xud engine will fit
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Good. Still looking for part numbers. Someone's gotta have one?
Thanks given by:
You after a Bosch after having a go in the 205 on Thursday then Tom haha
Thanks given by:
Sort of was after one before hand to run veg but now I really want onw
Thanks given by:
Haha. Can't beat veg Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,419 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,983 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,484 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby