Boy Racer : Fast & Furious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy Racer : Fast & Furious
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Seen this before, guy is a right twat.

It's a chequebook car, he probably doesn't know how it actually works and the documentary is misrepresentative of all young people who happen to be into cars IMO.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Someone showed me this a while back as well.
Chavs who cause crashes: The documentary

It was a fairly entertaining watch though I must admit.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Repost. I actually like how it was made but it really does portray those of us who are alot more sensible in a very bad light. That said if they video'd CAR for a month it would be a f*cking boring documentary.

The lad and his mate/brother come across as utter bell ends but then how many people at shows are just like him? Maybe its more representative than we think. Also hes hardly a young lad though, i seem to remember him being nearer my age than your average boy racer.
Thanks given by:
Some similarities in that we all enjoy a good meet and having a drink with friends (not before driving). Not really understand the cruise thing where you just spend the night driving around and around, seems a waste of fuel and most people don't care or think you're a bell
The prats at santa pod upset me although if they have that then they'll stay away from fcs etc lol

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I thought this was about you and your bit heavy posh rover Tongue
Thanks given by:
Haha surprising lack of the Zrs , maybe they are too classy for these people
also lol at your sig procta , yours is lighter due to rust Tongue

Thanks given by:
Its not that they are too classy, its that they are too slow
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2014, 04:24 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Haha surprising lack of the Zrs , maybe they are too classy for these people
also lol at your sig procta , yours is lighter due to rust Tongue

nah steve, its cause its a proper rover not some heavy posh rover, plus rust it what put the R in rover,
Tongue
my sig has been like that for a while Tongue
(03-05-2014, 04:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Its not that they are too classy, its that they are too slow

your telling me dum dum! the weight of these are unreal! the racing metros were running rings around them in MG live!! and they were 1.4 16vs!!
poor steve hasn't got a f*cking chance has he!
isn't that right steve Tongue
Thanks given by:
Pfft metros are just too small made even smaller when you bump into anything and they crumple into a baked bean tin Tongue
So long as I beat a gti6 I'll be happy

Thanks given by:
(04-05-2014, 10:46 AM)lolsteve Wrote: So long as I beat a gti6 I'll be happy
Yeah, hows that coming along? Beaten one yet? I know how you could beat a GTi6 every time. Buy a Rallye Smile

Yeah, hows that coming along? Beaten one yet? I know how you could beat a GTi6 every time. Buy a Rallye Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2014, 12:39 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

It won't beat the lightest model: a non-aircon Ph.1 gti-6 Smile
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2014, 10:46 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Pfft metros are just too small made even smaller when you bump into anything and they crumple into a baked bean tin Tongue
So long as I beat a gti6 I'll be happy

pfft is that the best you can come with Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast and Furious movies in order ADV_93 19 2,680 19-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Fast and furious 7 Orta 20 3,911 20-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Last Post: ADV_93
  kid rod / gravity racer John1.4 1 829 04-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum