11mm lda grind. Had a drive

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11mm lda grind. Had a drive
Drove pugmanxud s 205 with bosch on and his turbo only running 10 psi and to say the least I'm impressed and need one for my motor!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
10 PSI on what turbo? That should be illegal!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I think it was a k14. The turbo was on its last legs his bolting up td04 soon. So much want for bosch now though. So next month I will be buying Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Hang on 11 mm at 10 psi on a k14

Why?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I think he said he was running a lot more then the turbo started to pack in hence the upgrade.
Thanks given by:
Yep. Can't work it out. Keep winding in the end screw with no difference. As soon as I have made the plates up and tigged the wastegate up it will be on!!
Thanks given by:
Lol an 11mm and a dewastegated td04 is a recipe for shitting your engine.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Really? Why

How to you reccomend controlling the boost?
Thanks given by:
Gearbox mount leave the actuator on. Or try and fit actuator down back of engine
Thanks given by:
I am told there is a bit more room on a 205 than a 306. May look at either option. What is a manual boost controller
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LDA grind? Nathan1305 13 2,133 25-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305