Strips that run under the windows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strips that run under the windows
Does anyone know what these are called, as I'm trying to find better ones for my 5dr as mine are bubbly?

This pic isn't a 306, but it's this part I'm after...

[Image: b23122d3.jpg]

Do they ever come up for sale in good condition, i.e. not bubbly?
Thanks given by:
Window scraper. And there are plenty of people breaking cars on here so message them. Might get lucky
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'd have just called it a window seal tbh. But I doubt you'll find any good ones, can't remember the last time I saw one that wasn't bubbly lol. They also bend pretty easily when trying to remove.
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2014, 03:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'd have just called it a window seal tbh. But I doubt you'll find any good ones, can't remember the last time I saw one that wasn't bubbly lol. They also bend pretty easily when trying to remove.

This

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
What doors do you need them for? Ive a really good d/s/f seal, passenger one isnt to bad and id have to check what the rears are like.
Thanks given by:
Great, thanks for the help :-)

(28-04-2014, 08:10 PM)ConorTRG Wrote: What doors do you need them for? Ive a really good d/s/f seal, passenger one isnt to bad and id have to check what the rears are like.

Definitely passenger side front and back are pretty bad on mine. Will check drivers side tonight as the car isn't here at the moment.
Thanks given by:
All of mine are pretty badly bubbled, so would be interested if anyone has some nice ones going?
Thanks given by: