delete

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delete
Thanks given by:
Seems to be a bad link.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-04-2014, 05:52 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Seems to be a bad link.

delete
Thanks given by:
Ported boxes will always sounds good. Gives out punchy bass. Looks like a 10inch fusion subwoofer, Around the 350 to 600w range
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
http://www.fusionelectronics.com/car/pro...-subwoofer

RE-SW120. There you go! it is a 12inch as you stated.
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
One thing you have to look at is this

Max Power Rating 600 Watts 750 Watts
RMS Power Rating 250 Watts

The Rms is the continuous power handling, So you will find that the matching fusion amplifier is around the 250 to 300w .
Thanks given by:
Porting will require buying or building to a certain spec because if you use a L port that is too big the speaker will flap about sounding bad. There is a lot of science behind box building.
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
Used to build bass boxes, it is a art! Poor sounding subwoofers are due to the wrong spec box there in. Universal boxes are crap but cheap.
Thanks given by:
dELETE
Thanks given by:
There's different measurements when working out the size of the enclosure.

22 - 25 litres
0,77 - 0,88 cu ft

You can use these measurements on a online converter to find the over all size in feet or inches.
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
porting is the worse thing for punchy bass jeeeze.

I run sealed for transient response which gives the most accurate bass put costs some power. Ported are normally tuned to a specific frequency to boost it by normally double.

on the fusion amp does it have a crossover? if it has set it to low pass and that will be fine and give you a little boost in power due to being more efficient. also is the fusion amp bridgable? give me a model number and i can check for ya
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
The alpine is set for bass as it's a mono block. On the fusion as it's a 4 channel you can only bridge down to 2 channel so no point using it. Should ideally use it to amp your components/co-ax
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
Yea for sure
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
ok couple of tests.

1)With the volume low does it play?

2)If you push the cone down straight on the suspension does it sound scratchy or not

3) If you put a multimeter across the + & - terminals on box does it register around 4ohms? (the Omega symbol on multimeter)
Thanks given by:
or make sure all your sub cables and wires are clean, this happened to mine, just re-stripped the cables from sub to amp and it worked fine again
Thanks given by:
Delete
Thanks given by:
I have had bad experiences with awful wiring! Put my trust in a few cowboys! Managed to pull a live from the rear light clusters! Lol. Lost side lights brake lights! Poor sound quality! Decided to follow a few YouTube videos for self installation! That was a couple years back! Now take pride in how I run them! Have recently fitted a zero gauge wiring kit in a mates golf! Decided to keep the live exposed throughout the car but run a p clip every foot or so! Same for RCA! Love installation!
Thanks given by: