Blue hoses pipes and high pressure lines

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue hoses pipes and high pressure lines
So i am wanting to replace all those mentioned in the title for blue ones to have a colour coordinated engine bay as such.

Best place to source these from?

Might be a daft question but i am assuming that high pressure lines will need to be for petrol/diesel carrying lines only?

Also if anyone knows the dimensions/gauges needed for the majority of pipes/hoses/HPlines for extra brownie points?

Feel free to add pics of your engine bays with coloured coordinated pipes etc for inspiration and well, just to show off Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Anyone?
Thanks given by:
What model have you got?
Thanks given by:
Petrol 1.8 16v 2001
Thanks given by:
Ah ok not an engine I've had a play with yet so don't know haha

I'd guess the best bet would be eBay tbh
Thanks given by:
you would need to find a silicone shop that will custom make it all for you as most pipes have a plastic End/joint to fit in specific parts of the engine

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ah so its not a case of buying lengths of different gauge coloured silicone pipes etc.
That complicates things a bit Tongue
Thanks given by:
You can cut the old plastic pipes off the quick fit connectors but it's a pain and you have to be careful you don't damage the barb else you might get leaks.
Thanks given by:
as above ^^^^^

also the pipes all have to be certain shapes that i doubt you would get off the shelf. more hassel than its worth IMO . hence why no one does it lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: