Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of the combustion engine as we know it?
(04-05-2014, 01:48 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: It has been PROVEN by the scientific community that the increasing global temperatures are being caused by human generated carbon emissions? I genuinely thought that everyone had accepted this by now! The rate of climate change is NOT in line with the 'natural' changes observed historically. Even if it is, then that's even worse, as we can't evolve as quickly as it's changing. By 2050 sea levels will have risen significantly and the global climate will have changed significantly, marking the end of various ecosystems and creating massive issues with food supplies all over the world.

It genuinely stuns me that some people still haven't accepted the wealth of research showing that the climate change in the last century has been stimulated by the industrial revolution and the massive increase carbon emissions it has generated.

The automotive industry is ahead of the game, Euro 5 emissions regulations are incredibly stringent, but these changes need to be targeted at power generation and heavy industry, especially in the developing world if we're to avoid absolute catastrophe.

Which scientific community? U.N. Scientists? - Government scientists? Funny that...

Facts:

-Arctic ice is up roughly 50% since 2012
-Al Gore, one of the initial instigators of the Global warming theory, predicted that all ice on planet Earth would be gone by 2013. Correct me if I am wrong, but has it f*ck?!
-Global temperatures have not risen since 2002
-Co2 levels are uncorrelated to temperature rise, since 2004

An independent review recently showed that carbon pollution levels are down to that similar to what they were back in the early 1980's.. Thats quite astonishing, for example, considering there were circa 20 million cars on the road then, compared to the 34 million now. Not that cars are the sole contributor of course.

Due to the above, many 'scientists' are saying that 'greenhouse gasses' are at a level where the ozone level will no longer diminish. Yet the government still pump this 'zero emissions' bullshit.

Take for example the Low emissions zones in London. Just another excuse to tax the public and commercial sectors.

What do I know, heck I ain't a scientist. But if you just roll over and believe every piece of propaganda they feed you on the news, IMO you are a fool

Makeup
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the combustion engine as we know it? - by Grant - 04-05-2014, 07:22 PM