306 hdi stage 1 estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 hdi stage 1 estate
Right, im gauging interest in my stage 1+ hdi meridian estate as i have taken a fancy to something else, it has 10 months mot 5 months tax, 116k with service history along with cambelt and water pump change. Its had new drop links and rear brake pipes along with nearly new front discs pads all round.
The mods spec is:
lowered by 40mm on the front.
Stage 1+ by jammapic.
17 vortexs with brand new tyres and 20mm hubcentric spacers all round.
Gti front splitter.
Decat.
Gti rear beam with no camber.
All of the above has been done by myself as i bought the car completely standard.
The overall condition is above average for the age, it does have the odd mark here and there as to be expected due to miles / age, the worse being a scuff on the front bumper as per pic and a small ding on the rear arch, i purchased a gti6 rear beam for her as the original had really bad camber on the os but now it sits perfect after having my local mechanic fit the gti axle. It drives without fault and has no problems (i have a diagnostic kit to connect if any perspective buyer wants me to for piece of mind).
All in all a great car that im not going to sell for peanuts! I really am in no rush and will keep her if i cant get the £1000 i want for her! Im located in yeovil, in somerset about 45 miles south of bristol.
pm me with any genuine interest, please dont spam my thread with opinions on price etc.

[Image: 2014-04-17%2013.59.35_zpst4ky0xr0.jpg]
[Image: 20140417_135635_zpsb1nzfezn.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What year is the car?

The alloys look like Atlantis alloys as they have a round ridge in the centre.
Thanks given by:
Not too far off price wise.
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2014, 11:45 AM)DeeTurbo Wrote: What year is the car?

The alloys look like Atlantis alloys as they have a round ridge in the centre.

Sorry knew id forget something! Its on a w reg. The alloys have no centre holes so i was told they are vortexs, i have just refurbed them myself.

Nath.
Thanks given by:
Oh dear, expensive tax bracket, that's knocked £100 off the price at least. Sad
Thanks given by:
You'll get a grand for that all day long.
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2014, 03:01 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh dear, expensive tax bracket, that's knocked £100 off the price at least. Sad

Sorry but it wont! I have priced it at my lowest id take. If not i will keep it until the tax runs out and flog all the good bits in 5 months time and ebay her and still make the grand all together the car deserves.
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2014, 01:03 PM)nath86 Wrote: Sorry knew id forget something! Its on a w reg. The alloys have no centre holes so i was told they are vortexs, i have just refurbed them myself.

Nath.

It'll say what they are on the inside of one of the spokes. I know these haven't got centre caps just a round groove to make it look like they do. Vortex's don't have the groove in the centre. They are exactly like Vortex's apart from that little detail, same width 7" as well. I don't know what car they came off though.

I would have f*cked off my estate and bought this if it were 2001 or newer.

Good luck with the sale any way, it would be a shame to undo your hard work.

Could you tell me what colour code you used to refurb you alloy with, they look really good.
Thanks given by:
Cheers dturbo i did try and find the lower tax bracket but when i was looking for a good local example for months nothing turned up, i paid over the odds for it but it had all paperwork and cambelt etc done and was in the same town as i live, so decided to go for it! All in all it owes me alot more than what im asking but if i put it up for sale at what it owes me i prob would be laughed at, and tbh i could of left the little niggles but iv got it upto 100% now as i do with all my cars Smile im only gauging interest as i fancy a change, im not bothered if it sells or not tbh as alot of work has been put into her and i use it daily and its my second car aswell.
anyway sorry to bang on the paint i used is called auto extreme auto spray paint
colour code 36 silver (got it of ebay as 3 500ml cans for about £20) really decent easy stuff to work with!

Smile
Thanks given by:
Sold for full asking price to a forum member! Glad its staying on here! Sad to see it go Sad it deserves to be stage 2'ed! Have fun with her pal Smile
Thanks given by:
Lucky. Dodgy lol
Thanks given by:
Well I drove it back absolutely brilliant drives like new. Im happy with it and it's not even my car lol. But he is over the moon cheers mate Smile fingers crossed should see alot more of it.
Thanks given by:
(26-04-2014, 09:13 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: Well I drove it back absolutely brilliant drives like new. Im happy with it and it's not even my car lol. But he is over the moon cheers mate Smile fingers crossed should see alot more of it.

Brilliant mate! Cant wait to see how it shapes up! Im happy its staying on the forum Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeh it should do im sure ill be posting pictures of it at some point Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDI Estate - Stage 2 tigerstyle 0 1,312 18-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Last Post: tigerstyle
  Peugeot 306 hdi estate stage 2+ Jtrigga 13 4,584 06-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jtrigga
  Stage1 hdi estate, stage 2 ready :) SupaStar88 0 1,221 19-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88