red with china blue?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
red with china blue?
im gonna give the engine bay on my '6' a good ol' clean and was also thinking about spraying a few little bits, fuel rail, hose clips top engine mount bracket etc, and any other little rusty parts, was thinking of spraying them red but unsure if it will clash with the china blue. thoughts? suggestions on any other colours also.
Thanks given by:
Yes, it'll look horrible. You're fairly limited for colours that would work, IMO. Keep it subtle... Sliver, white, maybe gold.
Thanks given by:
hmmm, bit of grey area without seeing what it will actually look like, and dont wanna spray it up and then to find out it looks shite. but wanna do something different, silver, white or black is a bit boring really, will get a few more suggestions
Thanks given by:
Yeah personally I wouldn't go red with blue.
I have a blue carpet I really want to put in my diablo for the rarity, but I think it'll look wrong. But it will be the only blue in the car.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 11:16 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Yeah personally I would go red with blue.
I have a blue carpet I really want to put in my diablo for the rarity, but I think it'll look wrong. But it will be the only blue in the car.

you would or wouldnt?

putting in a blue carpet is quite big part, but just spraying the odd little engine part might not look to bad
Thanks given by:
"Might not look bad" is completely subjective, so if you think it will look good then go for it. You asked for our views and mine is that it will look shit.
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 11:18 AM)willJspears Wrote:
(22-04-2014, 11:16 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Yeah personally I would go red with blue.

you would or wouldnt?

putting in a blue carpet is quite big part, but just spraying the odd little engine part might not look to bad

Edited it for you.

With the carpet it is a big part but people who know 306s will know why it's there.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
okay, so your view is that it will look shit (fair enought), doesnt mean the topic/thread is over. still wanna see if anyone else has any opinions on the matter

(22-04-2014, 11:35 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(22-04-2014, 11:18 AM)willJspears Wrote:

you would or wouldnt?

Edited it for you.

With the carpet it is a big part but people who know 306s will know why it's there.

yeah true
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 11:38 AM)willJspears Wrote: okay, so your view is that it will look shit (fair enought), doesnt mean the topic/thread. still wanna see if anyone else has any opinions on the matter

I don't understand the first line of that post. I don't get why you're getting so defensive. You've asked for opinions and I've given mine. Obviously others may have a different one, but if you want to do it anyway, don't ask!
Thanks given by:
Yes red with china will look crap. Wink

Gold looks surprisingly good though. If you want a 'loud' colour, Kawasaki green. Wink
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 11:40 AM)Curt Wrote:
(22-04-2014, 11:38 AM)willJspears Wrote: okay, so your view is that it will look shit (fair enought), doesnt mean the topic/thread. still wanna see if anyone else has any opinions on the matter

I don't understand the first line of that post. I don't get why you're getting so defensive. You've asked for opinions and I've given mine. Obviously others may have a different one, but if you want to do it anyway, don't ask!

ive edited it now, just came across to me that you gave your opinion that it will look shit, then decided it would be end of topic

need some photoshopping done. anyone? Wink
Thanks given by:
http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=147584

could give you some ideas Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Ive gone purple/teal and its quite a nice contrast to the china i think. Wouldnt want to put either on the outside though.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 01:02 PM)7057sam Wrote: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=147584

could give you some ideas Smile

i wish i could be assed to completely remove the engine and clean the bay up, they all look proper nice
(22-04-2014, 01:24 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: Ive gone purple/teal and its quite a nice contrast to the china i think. Wouldnt want to put either on the outside though.

hmmm, didnt think of teal, wanna do something that will contrast/look good, without going to boring (silver, white, black etc.)
Thanks given by:
Will look shit

/thread.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Silver,black oe colours ftw
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
A few bits of red would look good imo. But dont go over the top.
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 05:56 PM)SRowell Wrote: A few bits of red would look good imo. But dont go over the top.

yeah, that's the plan, just little things like rusted/corroded hose clips etc.
Thanks given by: