Cheap phase 1 and trying to make the most of it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap phase 1 and trying to make the most of it
my next door neighbour has the exact same machine as that...will have to see if he can sort out some skimming.
Thanks given by:
Ideal thanks frosty cheers James you gasket turned up today
Thanks given by:
Hmm, bit later than i thought it would. Anyway glad it got there eventually Wink

Have fun
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 03:29 PM)mr_fish Wrote: my next door neighbour has the exact same machine as that...will have to see if he can sort out some skimming.

Yeah there good machines the xud head take a lot of time clocking it up because it so in square lol
We got there in the end Smile

(14-10-2014, 08:17 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Hmm, bit later than i thought it would. Anyway glad it got there eventually Wink

Have fun

It alright haven't even re built the head yet
Picked up all the other bits as well to day So will be starting work on this again on thursday
As has a shed load of welding to do on my missis car fml
Thanks given by:
What do you think my car is worth going to sell
Thanks given by:
Once fixed or as it is?
Thanks given by:
Fixed Smile
Mot till June the 6
Thanks given by:
Gotta be 500/600
If its a tidy car Really
Thanks given by:
OK cheers mate wanted 500 for it so that helps
Thanks given by:
£575 ono. Tongue

everyone likes to think they're getting a deal.

Hows the headgasket going? all done?
Thanks given by:
Still haven't started the re build been to busy tbh but as soon as it fixed I'm going to sell and get a mk4 1.9tdi
Thanks given by:
Well Saturday is going to be a sad day as my car sold tonight so this well be the end of the project Sad
But I am undecided on what car to go for next need 5 doors big boot and somthink sensible any sujestions
Thanks given by:
306 estate or sedan
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Was looking at estate but I want to move away from 306s for a minute
Thanks given by:
Nah get a 306 estate. It's what all the cool kids have!
Thanks given by:
might not be leaving after all Smile

(23-10-2014, 09:26 PM)Frosty Wrote: Nah get a 306 estate. It's what all the cool kids have!

as i might be a cool kid tonight going to look at a estate Smile
Thanks given by:
Good news Smile
Thanks given by:
what the main this to look at really just in case i am missing something important

also does anyone now how big the rear seat belt are because i need it to fit a car seat and it a pretty big car seat lol
Thanks given by:
Rust in the rear arches are prob the worst thing. Worth jacking it up to have a decent look

Seat belts are pretty much same length on all 306s I think
Thanks given by:
i have a pair of recaro sport kid seats, and they're chunky enough, seatbelt length is no problem Smile
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
cheers frosty ideal thanks john well off to have a look in a hour so i will let you no the out come
Thanks given by:
Hope it's a good un mate let us know
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Good lad, the trend is going from a ph1 too an estate ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Well tonight was a let down the car was mint but the guy has decided he does not want to sell

But as in despret need I went and looked at a seat leon and going back tomorrow to pick it up Sad
Thanks given by:
Gutting
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2014, 10:55 PM)daniel909 Wrote: Well tonight was a let down the car was mint but the guy has decided he does not want to sell

But as in despret need I went and looked at a seat leon and going back tomorrow to pick it up Sad

Welcome to the VAG side lol
Thanks given by:
My new toy [attachment=19824]
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2014, 12:18 PM)daniel909 Wrote: Black calipers look shit

Not if you got Brembo's

Interesting thred though and good to see another phase 1 that wont be ending up in the breakers.
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by: