Removing brake compensator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing brake compensator
As title has anyone done this? I wouldn't foresee it being an issue but you never know. Surely would only result in more braking force to the rear. Converting to discs on rear soon and want to drop it off basically.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
yes i did it on my old 1.6, it's ok 99% of the time but slam on full and you can lose the back end . . up to you ..Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ah I see. Might get a reducer in the brake line as well. I'm sure they exist
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
just get a cheap bias valve if your a bit unsure, ive been running my 1.6 without the comp for 2 years i think and only had the rear lock in extreme wet weather.

im running 266mm fronts brembo discs mintex pads and standard rear discs same again brembo and mintex
Thanks given by:
That's basically what I'm going to be running. Just with braided hoses too. I'll have a look at bias valve
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear brake compensator leaking Ben 4 2,967 24-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Ben
  Brake compensator differences Ben_w 8 3,647 03-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Brake compensator rocker8742 1 1,188 22-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cully