Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AVO GTZ coilovers - BRAND NEW
#1
Hi,

I have for sale a set of AVO adjustable coilovers for a Peugeot 205/306. Brand new, never used still in their boxes. Bought in error.

[Image: temporary-1.jpg]

Please note, it's only the fronts for sale as the rears DID fit my 306, and yes I have both of them!

Thanks,

JP
JP
#2
How much?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Well a full kit, brand new is around £550 - £600. So a fair price for just the fronts would be £300.

Worth noting, these could be modified to fit a 306 fairly easily, as it's only the arb tabs that need moving.

JP
JP
#4
Swap them over on so run the left on the right and they should be fine.
The 205 guys do it on the 306 struts and they don't have any issues.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#5
Fair play. Don't see why not then! Cheers mate! Smile
JP
#6
Offers?
JP
#7
I'm tempted but skint Sad
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#8
Do you still have these James?
[Image: sig.jpg]
#9
Nah, sold ages back.
JP
#10
jammapic Wrote:Nah, sold ages back.

Thats odd........................because I thought I was having them..................what happened there then?
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#11
Oh dear....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#12
Mark, as I said they were damaged and got sold as 1 working and a damper body to a lad on psooc who offered me a few beans for them.
JP


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  H&R Monotube Coilovers - Brand New BiG K 8 4,637 27-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: BiG K

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)