Newbie (ish)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie (ish)
Thumbs Up 
Hi guys

Matt from West Yorkshire, I just bought my 2nd 306 this time its a diesel 2.0 HDI V plate in silver (i paid 260 for my 1st pug and 260 for my 2nd lol) Itwasntme
After my first petrol 306 blew its head after i sunk about a grand into it and it didnt even last 12 months Undecided that aside I do love tootling around in Pugs but the diesel HDI just took my love of Pugs to a whole new level! wowsers trousers! these things are solid man!

Any advice on maintenance, low level performance upgrades etc would be gratefully received - im very much a DIY hands on guy but I dont have much mechanical experience but im no a wally!

My aim is to make this nice ride look and sound good :-)

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Get some photos up of the car, I have a Silver V Plate HDI too Tongue
Upgrades - Definately stage 1 remap, it transforms the car
Other than that it depends what your into, Aero Wipers are a good addition and other little things
How many miles has it got on if you only paid £260 for it if you dont mind me asking?
Happy motoring! Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome let's see the car.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Thanks Guys

its currently got 150137 on the clock, quite chuffed! :-)

Will post pics in a bit it has a couple of dings at the back but hoping to replace the panels...
Thanks given by:
So heres a link to some pics i took earlier today...

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-23243.html
Thanks given by:
welcome along buddy , gone for the more door option !!!!!
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2014, 01:15 AM)djlimey Wrote: welcome along buddy , gone for the more door option !!!!!

Haha yeah i dont see why you cant get many people in the back even little people! especially when the driver has the seat slung way back like i do - but when you put the seats down you can cram almost an entire house move in there!!
Thanks given by:
my theory exactly , i do discos and can just get stuff in mates 3 door so i went for 5 door incase set up expands !!!!
Thanks given by: