Radio Code

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio Code
Bear with me, new car and all.

Radio code.

Hmmm.
Think I have the right numbers now but after trying to input the right code with my man claws I may have hit the wrong button, well ok I did.

So now when I turn the radio on and press the radio wavelength button all that I get is the four dotted lines in the middle of the display and a additional four thicker lines under those.

Is the radio now permanently locked out now?

Ta
Thanks given by:
No if check a few threads down I have a post where you can get your code all you have to do is take you head unit out and get the serial number etc from it or maybe you will have the code written somewhere, as for the locked of you turn the key once so the radio comes on, press bnd for 4 seconds and then leave it, it could take from 15 second to a hour to unlock so just leave the ignition as it is and then in time it will unlock and then input the code, if do the wrong code again then it will lock again so will have to wait again so make sure you get the rite code
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the reply.

I pushed the wave length button down but I guess I didn't wait long enough for the "code" lamp to come up.

Will try again.
Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2014, 06:39 PM)shokenore Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

I pushed the wave length button down but I guess I didn't wait long enough for the "code" lamp to come up.

Will try again.
Smile

OK
Thanks for the information.
Turned on the ignition and the radio and pushed the wavelength button and waited.....
and eventually CODE came up entered code and now have the radio working.Big Grin
Just gotta find the old box of cassettes Wink

Thank you.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radio Code Entry PugLover1984 3 1,550 30-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Last Post: PugLover1984