Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Few free 306 bits in Wiltshire
Trying to clear space in the garage so here's a few free 306 bits if they're of any use:
  • Phase 3 hatchback parcel shelf
    Looks to be in fairly good nick other than a split in the wiring sheath (wiring itself undamaged from what I can see)
  • 306 GTi-6 / Xsara VTS radiator
    Worked fine on the Xsara I removed it from with no leaks and kept the temperature steady, but is I believe original and hence probably doesn't have much life left in it. Still, maybe useful to someone if they've got a leak and can't afford a new rad or are looking for a donor radiator to have re-cored.
  • 306 GTi-6 / Xsara VTS top radiator hose
    In good nick - the type that has a takeoff for the heat exchanger
  • Platinum Silver (EYCC) 5dr/Estate drivers rear door
    In fair condition - the paint is good and it's rot free, but there's a shallow ding in it from where the wheelie bin blew over in the high winds earlier this year. It's not creased or particularly major / noticeable and I'm sure a dent guy would have it looking spot on again. Glass and manual window mech still fitted.
  • Used GTi-6 etc 215mm pull-type clutch assembly
    Used 215mm pull-clutch that came from the 72k mile Xsara VTS I broke for my 205's engine. Plenty of meat left on the friction plate and certainly was fine on the Xsara with no slipping or release bearing noise. Whether it's worth fitting a used clutch is debatable when there's several hours labour involved, but it's here if someone needs a replacement clutch but can't afford a new one

All free and are located in Swindon, Wiltshire if anyone wants anything, otherwise the tip beckons for it all at the weekend...
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free To A Good Home- Exhaust-y Bits td163 2 1,115 07-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Teddy
  Set of four 15" Cyclone alloy wheels - Swindon, Wiltshire powerandtorque 8 3,149 23-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Last Post: thododd
  Free bits to collector devils_fuel 17 2,340 24-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Danny2009