PP2000

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP2000
Question 
Right oh.
I'm in the process of returning my PP/Lexia/Diagbox kit as the software doesn't work and the seller is far from decent in the aftercare department.

If you've got one and know who sold it to you and if they were helpful etc. with getting it running can you let me know so I can re-purchase when my refund comes through?

Many thanks guys. Smile
Thanks given by:
+1 on this

I need software and hardware.

Or if anyone selling a kit Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
The software doesn't work? Or you didn't it correctly? Tongue

Its a complete arse to install lol.
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2014, 05:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The software doesn't work? Or you didn't it correctly? Tongue

Its a complete arse to install lol.

I did what I could with the Chinese instructions and it didn't work. I asked the guy for help and he said and only said 'look on YouTube' so I did. Which contrary to my Chinese shiz says to install lexia first...

Half way through lexia my dads laptop crashed and then he can't log on...

You got any tips? I'm wondering if my disks are corrupt or something as it's seems so easy watching the videos.

He got the laptop going 4 hours later and we gonna try again on Wednesday. So for now this thread isn't what it was. Stay tuned...
Thanks given by:
I didn't get any instructions at all! Ended up using a youtube vid which went completely wrong for me lol.

Then used the guides on here. http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/deta...als-14905/ Which seemed good and has been working fine since. Smile

Are you using an XP computer?
Thanks given by:
The instructions are shitty PDFs that don't make sense and bmps. lol

I'm gonna try using those links you sent. Smile

Yeah XP

Thanks tom. Smile
Thanks given by:
Anyone got a link to some downloadable software?
I'm trying to follow the PDF from Toms306 but I can't find the file it's on about...
Thanks given by:
Hi. I am going to be a bit cheeky, here. I am in Weymouth and have been looking for someone with a PP2000 who could program a key for my wife's 307 HDi 90. Do you still have you PP2000 or did it go back? If you still have it, would you fancy programming the key for me for a small consideration? The key just needs the chip programming. I have the PIN code. If you do not want to do it, will understand. Regards, Martyn

martyn.ardmory@talktalk.net
Thanks given by:
Download from here and instructions are there too. I use it and it's all good. No point returning the cable: http://download.xcar360.com/peugeot-pp2000.html
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Contact Jim at Easy Diagnostics, http://www.easydiagnostics.co.uk/. I've bought from him before, first class product, first class service, good reputation over at FCF. I didn't have any trouble with the setup, but he can do remote support if you get stuck.
'95 Peugeot 405 GLX with XU10J4RS and ITB's
'97 Peugeot 406 1.9TD with TD04
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup
Thanks given by: