blaze yellow 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blaze yellow 306
hi guys I'm andrew from N.I new to the forum. just bought a blaze yellow 306 1.9 1998. car needs a few things sorted an hopefully u guys can help me out?
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate….... Blaze friend Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome. I'm fairly new as well. Couple of months. Guys in here are great. What you need help with?
Also pictures before anyone else asks.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...8646070d79 heres the wagon here ill have to bare with me with the photos…. my clocks rant working well the speedo an rev counter but there plugged in at the back… its got the ph3 clocks installed mines only a ph2
Thanks given by:
Welcome buddy, love a blaze i do
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have the same problem with rev counter not working if you find a way of fixing it let me know its getting irritating now lol
Thanks given by:
thanks guys lol id say it will irritate me to.. does anyone no if shell pass the mot with it not working??
Thanks given by:
Should pass on rev counter not working but speedo may be an issue fella
Thanks given by:
[attachment=15028][attachment=15029][attachment=15030][attachment=15031][attachment=15032]

any ideas to what might be the problem?
Thanks given by:
welcome along

looks good, id spray those plastics back black. will make it look 10x better. did it work with the ph2 clocks?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
ya goin to colour code the bumpers not sure on the ph2 clocks as she came with the ph3 or I'm a completely wrong and they r the standard ones?

[attachment=15039] have these bought for her just waitin on them arriving
Thanks given by:
the car is also very smoky white smoke but clears when running a while. but it still sounds like it coughing putting we bits of smoke out. she's been running on the red would this have anything to do with it? she's got a straight through on her
Thanks given by:
Welcome along

looks great Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the mad house Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI