Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hey guys new to this whole forum thingy just thought id say hi Smile

Im 18 and got myself a 2.0 HDI 306 as my first car ive attached a photo below

il no doubt be asking for your guys advice constantly Big Grin

laters
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, what sort of mods has the HDi got then, if any? And are they Kahn wheels? RSS's iirc?

As for the forum thing, you soon get sucked in, and feel free to ask any questions you need to, there is a whole wealth of information on here. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome looks very nice Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
its got one of those glorious ebay jobby tuning boxes put on by the impervious owner,straight threw s/s exhaust with cat removed and bilstein rear shocks bout the alloys ive no clue what model they are they have caps that say "lenzo" so i imagine there lenzo alloys? Big Grin

yeaah well you all seem like a friendly bunch of lads so hopefully il fit right in Smile

(05-04-2014, 08:39 AM)7057sam Wrote: Welcome looks very nice Smile

cheers Smile by the way what is "astor 6"??
Thanks given by:
Oh, just look like an old set of Kahn wheels a friend of mine had on a 306 many many moons ago. lol

Astor '6 is an Astor grey GTi-6...you'll pick up the lingo pretty quickly if you hang around for a while. Wink

Oh yeah, and sack the tuning box off, probably doing more harm than good. You can get a proper remap fairly cheap now afaik, we have Pro_Steve on here, and MrWhippy that do remaps, once you've passed the 20 posts limit, give one of them a PM, or go to hdi-tuning.co.uk (Pro_Steve's site) to get a rough idea. Not sure of whippys url though.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
could possibly be a set of them ive no clue Big Grin and ahhh right i understand now learning already Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along buddy
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate

sweet first car, any more pics? i like the lenzos Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,nice looking hdi you have there Hello
Thanks given by:
welcome along... hows the 306 going? hopefully you havent come across any problems as of yet
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2014, 03:01 PM)pugman2014 Wrote: welcome along... hows the 306 going? hopefully you havent come across any problems as of yet

Owning a hdi, 306, infact owning a French car it won't be long till he comes across a problem/s unless your an old man and just ignore the problems Tongue
Welcome along anyway mate, like the car Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2014, 07:11 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 03:01 PM)pugman2014 Wrote: welcome along... hows the 306 going? hopefully you havent come across any problems as of yet

Owning a hdi, 306, infact owning a French car it won't be long till he comes across a problem/s unless your an old man and just ignore the problems Tongue
Welcome along anyway mate, like the car Smile

true i know what you mean. so far ive just got respray the bonnet
Thanks given by:
ive done the obvious things like air,oil and fuel filter next is the cambelt and water pump then a clutch cable AND THEN disc and pads all round Big Grin anything else i should check or look out for?
Thanks given by: