Hi - I actually own one now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi - I actually own one now!
Hey guys I'm Matt. I came to FCS with Londondan86 and really enjoyed the weekend made all that much better thanks to how much of a laugh some of you guys are! I don't own a french car never have but that may change very soon! Once again thanks for a great weekend!!!!
Thanks given by:
Hey Matt, great to have you along with us! Glad to hear you had a good time and that we may have swayed you towards a french Car Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
French cars ftw :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club matey. Now you just need to get that cabby you have your eye on!!! ninja
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
Cheers! All in due time! ninja
Thanks given by:
Hey Matt. I think I had a bit of a chat with you in the pub (did you break the window? lmao ) If so, great meeting you, was a good crack!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2013, 10:46 PM)Grant Wrote: Hey Matt. I think I had a bit of a chat with you in the pub (did you break the window? lmao ) If so, great meeting you, was a good crack!

I still maintain it was broke before I got there ha ha ha but ye that was me!!!! Nice meeting you too!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
So 8 months later and I have finally entered the realm of 306 ownership (well i say I this is actually for the wife to learn to drive in)

[img][Image: 1966863_10151965221857213_999052542_n_zps2be6f0f5.jpg][/img]

The grand sum of £200 got me a 2000 HDi with full service history. Currently has no MOT but wll get it booked in asap and hope its not too drastic.

Not many plans for it really other than being a reliable second car so hopefully this forum will come handy when any problems arrive. Some alloy wheels may also be on the cards and whatever else I can still from LondonDan spare parts bin ha ha

(OH and the little red and yellow beast in the corner is my other daily driver)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Helloand enjoy your new hdi.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along

billy bargain there Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate. Ph3 China 5dr, very nice, looks exactly how my first 306 started out life, except mine was a 1.4. I was also fairly good at crashing it into things. lol

I wish i could say i remember you from FCS, but there were so many people i didnt end up meeting for some reason, you might have been one of them! Doesn't help that my memory is a bit crap as well though. Wink Are you looking to come along again this year? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome the forum. Looks like a bargain and looks like it is in good condition! Shouldnt cost too much to get it through an MOT!
Thanks given by:
(31-03-2014, 04:39 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I wish i could say i remember you from FCS, but there were so many people i didnt end up meeting for some reason, you might have been one of them! Doesn't help that my memory is a bit crap as well though. Wink Are you looking to come along again this year? Big Grin

I was also thinking this, I think I did talk to you at some point, but I wasnt really sober that weekend. My memory osnt good at the best of times. :-)

Nice car though bargain at £200, hopefully wont need much for mot.
My gti6 that been of the road for about 6-7 years surprised me! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome, have a nosy and don't be afraid to speak out Smile
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: