full respray price ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
full respray price ?
same colour respray how much rough price ??? metallic red I think its called
Thanks given by:
Moved to the correct section.

It'll be Diablo red and a lot of money is the answer. You're best of getting some quotes but it'll exceed the value of the car.
Thanks given by:
2 grand, probably more unless you know people.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 10:55 PM)Curt Wrote: Moved to the correct section.

It'll be Diablo red and a lot of money is the answer. You're best of getting some quotes but it'll exceed the value of the car.

thanks man. yea just lacquer peel starting on roof and bumper I suppose there's a way to patch it all up maybe ?

(30-03-2014, 10:58 PM)Tom Wrote: 2 grand, probably more unless you know people.

yea too expensive then.
Thanks given by:
It'd be much cheaper to replace to bad parts than to get them ones re painted

..obviously you might have a hard time replacing the roof... I'd get a quote on the roof and replace the bumper
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 11:04 PM)SteveMcs Wrote: It'd be much cheaper to replace to bad parts than to get them ones re painted

..obviously you might have a hard time replacing the roof... I'd get a quote on the roof and replace the bumper

yeah thanks man gonna give a few phone calls in the morning.
Thanks given by:
where are you mate,

have a buddy who has a bodyshop and builds show cars...

mine had a knackered rear quarter and laquer peal in diablo and a dented door and wing that did not fit properly..

respray with repairs including door shuts etc £400

have seen his work and would recommend just havent saved the money yet to have it done as plenty other areas that are more important plus i want an astor Sad
Thanks given by:
north Yorkshire mate just want it looking nice and stop it before it gets any worse
Thanks given by:
I paint pugs for about £1200 starting prices if they are 3 door and a bit more for more mods and work. Will send some pics if you like. Based in heathrow. Only for OC members.

Thanks

Rix

P.S - I've done many cars for mags and on air ride so know loads. Contact if you like guys. You never know your luck!
Thanks given by:
Around 2000 for a decent job done right by a reputable source. I've got a friend who is awesome though and does mates rates. The minis costing me around 800
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I got a quote from south east Kent for £1000 but maybe it depends on the colour as you said yours is diablo red and mine is black.
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 11:31 PM)mspdan Wrote: where are you mate,

have a buddy who has a bodyshop and builds show cars...

mine had a knackered rear quarter and laquer peal in diablo and a dented door and wing that did not fit properly..

respray with repairs including door shuts etc £400

have seen his work and would recommend just havent saved the money yet to have it done as plenty other areas that are more important plus i want an astor Sad

£400 for full repsray??? who...and where?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Im getting a full respray for 650
Thanks given by:
You pay for what you get most the time. My mini is costing me £800 but the bloke I know would usually charge around £1500 his a good friend and his work is immaculate. I could have got it sprayed for 400 but it wouldnt be as nice
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(15-05-2014, 01:06 AM)Rixgarage Wrote: I paint pugs for about £1200 starting prices if they are 3 door and a bit more for more mods and work. Will send some pics if you like. Based in heathrow. Only for OC members.

Thanks

Rix

P.S - I've done many cars for mags and on air ride so know loads. Contact if you like guys. You never know your luck!

are you still respraying?
have lacquer peel & bubbles on roof & bumpers?
I could do some pre-prep, such as removing parts & sanding
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
the more you do the better the price, but do not spray anything on to the car, as it may react with the paint the sprayer likes/prefers to use. Smile

I do the majority of the work myself, but unfortunatly i do not have either an oven, or a spray booth Sad .

I will however be getting a new workshop soonish, it will be large enough to fit a couple of cars in, and have enough space to have half lifts, the full height lifts will fit, but the car wont be able to go full height. Smile and i will be fitting a poly tent for spraying lol. i am digressing here.

If you can do the work yourself, it will save you a ton... but if you are not 100% confident in doing it, then i would do as others have said, get a quote on the roof, (£300-£400 is where i would expect it to be for good work) and replace the bumper.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Many thanks
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
A bodyshop in Warwickshire quoted me £250ish to do the roof, that was a guesstimate after looking at the car but I'm sure you could mention that price.
http://glossycarcoats.co.uk/home/2828414

They have a good reputation locally and whilst I have not used them, I know people who have had wheel refurbs from them.

They are under an hour from Oxford unless you've got a lot of faff getting to the ring road first before getting on the M40.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
cheers retro,
i'll take a comparison from the firm my dad used a few years ago.
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
To save starting a new thread i thought I resurrect an old one. Cleaning the Rallye last night as I'm at the Fastcar festival this weekend (I got free tickets and it's another excuse to take the Rallye out) and the bodywork is soooo shit. Scratches, lacquer peel etc. Does anyone know a good painter that won't cost the Earth? I'm willing to travel to save a few ££.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gold 306 paint code and respray JethroJay 11 3,394 15-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JethroJay
  Full respray, what do you think? 306GT30 36 11,817 05-06-2013, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Pete
  full respray cost? rd070707 12 3,123 10-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Grant