Newbie to the forum :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie to the forum :)
Hey you guys!

I'm new to the whole forum thing, here's the thing, i've loved the 306 GTi 6 for ages and will soon have a chance to finally own one once the funds add up Inlove with the possibility of throttle bodies or a turbo (undecided) Itwasntme so i thought it was about time to get on the forums Smile

Watch this space!
Thanks given by:
Welcome, plans sound good
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile

Best to enjoy it Naturally Aspirated for a while before whacking a turbo or charger on it but loving the long term thinking Tongue
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2014, 01:45 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Hello and welcome Smile

Best to enjoy it Naturally Aspirated for a while before whacking a turbo or charger on it but loving the long term thinking Tongue

cheers pal Smile i think thats the plan, just can't wait for the nice dry sunny days to go for a blast around the country roads near me Smile it'll be sooo much better than the crappy Astra i have at the mo...
Thanks given by:
welcome... what do you have planned for the gti? do you have any photos?
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2014, 09:39 PM)pugman2014 Wrote: welcome... what do you have planned for the gti? do you have any photos?

Dont have one just yet, hopefully and abit annoyingly i should have enough money to get one after summer and work on it through winter, i'll start a project thread when the fun begins and all being well this time next year i should have a very quick and capable '6 Smile

Spending quite alot of time trawling through different threads and projects, getting some good ideas and seeing whats out there.

I am however after a d turbo coz my astra is absolutely draining my pocket in fuel... and i want a 306 Tongue 3 door preferably if anyone knows any cheap ish one out there?
Thanks given by:
hi and welcome , have you checked out the for sale section , a tidy green d turbo on there !!!!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie on forum jm1986 2 1,694 29-01-2020, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Forum newbie Yorkshire bound Barlow902 10 2,179 13-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Herby7